Kyle shares more about Lucid Cosmos

So, I thought about this and realized I should really give this technique a genuine shot. I've been driving that way exclusively since Saturday. This took some experimentation but is definitely way better than letting completely off. I would say there were even some circumstances under which it was even good. So, thank you for making me think a bit more and helping me find a new way to enjoy the car. Ultimately, I still really do prefer the Hyundai Ioniq system, but that car doesn't have 800hp
It takes some getting used to, and it helps if you think of it as a “go kart” and essentially pretend as if the brake pedal doesn’t exist at all, heh.

But once you do get used to it? Man, you’ll never want to go back. (At least, I don’t :p)
 
yeah, I rented a gas car while in Alaska and I had trouble adjusting to the old way of not having regen
you really get used to it and prefer it
 
yeah, I rented a gas car while in Alaska and I had trouble adjusting to the old way of not having regen
you really get used to it and prefer it
Yeah I pre-emptively apologize for the first 10 minutes I rent any non-EV to the entire car as I re-learn I need to use two pedals 🤣
 
Back
Top