King of Prussia location ?

I am just hoping it will be open by the time I hit 12k miles. Oh well.

Got a notification to save the date for 04/13 for KOP SC.

Attachments

• IMG_4637.jpeg
    IMG_4637.jpeg
    382.6 KB · Views: 54
Anyone attending the King of Prussia party tomorrow Saturday 13 April be advised:

NONE OF THE KING OF PRUSSIA MALL EA CHARGERS ARE WORKING.
ONLY ONE OF THE PLYMOUTH MEETING MALL EA CHARGERS IS WORKING.

I was told by a user that they have been down for at least a week.
If you had planned to attend the rally from the Shipyard to Belmont Hills to Lucid Service in KoP ... don't count on a local EA charge.

Anyone attending the King of Prussia party tomorrow Saturday 13 April be advised:

NONE OF THE KING OF PRUSSIA MALL EA CHARGERS ARE WORKING.
ONLY ONE OF THE PLYMOUTH MEETING MALL EA CHARGERS IS WORKING.

I was told by a user that they have been down for at least a week.
If you had planned to attend the rally from the Shipyard to Belmont Hills to Lucid Service in KoP ... don't count on a local EA charge.
Sigh. I hope the chargers outside the service center are operational.

Sigh. I hope the chargers outside the service center are operational.
Well, they are, but also all full all the time.
There are about 100 brand new Lucids there, and a bunch being prepped / serviced in the bays.
(and some with Arizona tags = I'm gonna guess visitors for tomorrow's show)
They have a Dream Edition Range (gold).
Did not see any Sapphire.

I have tried to use the Lucid Level II chargers previously but I believe they are secure (don't work for civilians).

Best to plan to arrive near 100% SOC or begin searching for chargers in the area. I don't know if it's all the EA chargers in the area or just the ones at Plymouth Meeting Mall and King of Prussia Mall.

If you are going on the rally to Belmont Plateau, there is an EA charger at 2800 Fox Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19129 "Abbotsford Homes" section or Shopcore Bakers Center. They only have one 150 charger. I don't know if it works. There is another bank of EA chargers in the Angora Shopping center (Bixmore) on Ridge Pike = 7162 Ridge Ave, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19128.

I'd offer my home charger but I'd have to make you help with the spring planting, or go up on my roof and unplug one of the gutters.

We will be making the chargers at the KIng of Prussia service center available to owners to charge one-time only for the event.
I'll be fine coming in and for the event. I'll have to top up before I head home.

Well, they are, but also all full all the time.
There are about 100 brand new Lucids there, and a bunch being prepped / serviced in the bays.
(and some with Arizona tags = I'm gonna guess visitors for tomorrow's show)
They have a Dream Edition Range (gold).
Did not see any Sapphire.

I have tried to use the Lucid Level II chargers previously but I believe they are secure (don't work for civilians).

Best to plan to arrive near 100% SOC or begin searching for chargers in the area. I don't know if it's all the EA chargers in the area or just the ones at Plymouth Meeting Mall and King of Prussia Mall.

If you are going on the rally to Belmont Plateau, there is an EA charger at 2800 Fox Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19129 "Abbotsford Homes" section or Shopcore Bakers Center. They only have one 150 charger. I don't know if it works. There is another bank of EA chargers in the Angora Shopping center (Bixmore) on Ridge Pike = 7162 Ridge Ave, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19128.

I'd offer my home charger but I'd have to make you help with the spring planting, or go up on my roof and unplug one of the gutters.
EA app and Plugshare are showing only one down at Plymouth Meeting. I'll hit the one in Pottstown on the way home if need because once at KOP, I'm not turning around to drive back to another EA location in Philly to charge.

Will check now, but they did say to RSVP by the 9th and I didn't think I'd be available to make it, but this evening plans changed
It should be fine. I received an email from the lobbyist Lucid uses in Harrisburg reminding me to invite people. The link still works.

My Lucid was just delivered to the KOP service center yesterday! Keep an eye out for a 23 Air Pure AWD in black with the 19 inch wheels. Enjoy the event today!

Not gonna make the rally but I’ll see everyone at KOP. Gonna do the tour there and then drop our car off for some long-overdue tweaks.

I counted 32 Lucid at the Navy yard. It was more fun than I expected driving from South Philly, thru Gladwyne, to King of Prussia, a route I had never driven before.

Unfortunately I got bored at the Service Center and left before the Sapphire appeared...

oh ... I have a confession. I was putting on the 21"s to show-off at the event (it's finally warm enough), and discovered a small bubble on one of the fronts, near a scar on the wheel. So chagrined am I to admit, yes, the 35 sidewalls on the 21"s are not up to the nasty pavement around Philly. I probably have fewer than 2k miles on the 21"s. (at 14k miles).

This is my first car with 35 series sidewalls. I dropped the wheel off at the KoP service center and was told these tires are hard to find...yet on the tour I found a pile of them in the back of the shop.

Now I understand. Still, as soon as I find a replacement tire I'm putting them back on. I like the 21's. I find them superior in every way but one.

So, do the Sapphire Michelins fit the GT, or, dammit, must I buy a Sapphire ?

I did not take any pics.

We were told by Zach (cool dude) that the KoP service center is the largest in the world. I estimated there were well over 100 Lucids there. It is the final delivery prep for the region. Very well hidden too.

also @Babyrocko1908 is a force of nature. these Lucid Owners are amazing.

Last edited:
must I buy a Sapphire ?
Yes

(JK, they probably could work, but there would be some tpms issues. In addition, the rear of the normal Air fits the Sapphire's rear tires, but it does not fit the front tire without fender flares.)

Back