King of Prussia location ?

Any update on the KOP service center? I’ve got a few panel gap issues I’ve been waiting to address.

I was there 12/19 and there were a lot of trades vans there. The lot was clean and clearly a lot of work going on. Living in Central Jersey this is a far more convenient service site than the next closest one which is on Long Island. If they have an open house when they open, it would be good to meet you all.

Any update on the KOP service center? I’ve got a few panel gap issues I’ve been waiting to a

I was there 12/19 and there were a lot of trades vans there. The lot was clean and clearly a lot of work going on. Living in Central Jersey this is a far more convenient service site than the next closest one which is on Long Island. If they have an open house when they open, it would be good to meet you all.
Stay tuned.

King Day update on King of Prussia, PA

Toys R Us sign is gone. LUCID sign is up on Mall Blvd. next to Alexander's. Can't see into building anymore as front glass is lobby/office space.
Clean-up of lot debris and dumping has begun.
There was a black Touring (19") parked in front on the sidewalk.
Website says opening Winter 2024 so that's December 21 ? Probably 12-18 months.

King Day update on King of Prussia, PA

Toys R Us sign is gone. LUCID sign is up on Mall Blvd. next to Alexander's. Can't see into building anymore as front glass is lobby/office space.
Clean-up of lot debris and dumping has begun.
There was a black Touring (19") parked in front on the sidewalk.
Website says opening Winter 2024 so that's December 21 ? Probably 12-18 months.
Nope! The winter season is Dec 23, Jan 24, Feb 24 & Mar 24. Stay tuned.

Went over today. Talked to electricians. They told me they could have been finished in December, but parts delivery never happened. One of the guys told me they expect to open in TWO WEEKS.. here are some photos

PXL_20240219_161139321.jpg
PXL_20240219_154746297.jpg

they had 4 chargers inside, but electrician told me they had to move them outside because law required special venting, fire suppression, etc. Electrician told me he's energized chargers, so I hooked-up. These are the same as the Betty Boop home chargers.
PXL_20240219_162359587.jpg
PXL_20240219_155700917.jpg

no joy. they are not activated as yet. this is all I got after 10 min.

shop area (see pic. of blueprint posted earlier in this thread)
PXL_20240219_162129379.jpg
PXL_20240219_162231291.jpg

this area will soon be full of brand-new Lucids... final delivery prep.
PXL_20240219_162055790.jpg
PXL_20240219_161608854.jpg

If you visit, do not drive around anywhere in the lot, or around the building. The entire paved area is full of tire hazards
gotta go, more later

Went over today. Talked to electricians. They told me they could have been finished in December, but parts delivery never happened. One of the guys told me they expect to open in TWO WEEKS.. here are some photos

View attachment 18458View attachment 18459
they had 4 chargers inside, but electrician told me they had to move them outside because law required special venting, fire suppression, etc. Electrician told me he's energized chargers, so I hooked-up. These are the same as the Betty Boop home chargers. View attachment 18460View attachment 18461

shop area (see pic. of blueprint posted earlier in this thread)View attachment 18463View attachment 18464
View attachment 18465View attachment 18466
If you visit, do not drive around anywhere in the lot, or around the building. The entire paved area is full of tire hazards
gotta go, more later

Thank you. Soon, we will be able to do a meetup here 😎

View attachment 18458View attachment 18459
they had 4 chargers inside, but electrician told me they had to move them outside because law required special venting, fire suppression, etc. Electrician told me he's energized chargers, so I hooked-up. These are the same as the Betty Boop home chargers. View attachment 18460View attachment 18461

shop area (see pic. of blueprint posted earlier in this thread)View attachment 18463View attachment 18464
View attachment 18465View attachment 18466
gotta go, more later
Beautiful and just in time for my one year service and a few other things I need addressed.

Full Moon Friday. Just got back from a visit to the Lucid Service center behind the King of Prussia, PA mall.

The lights are on, but nobody's home.

Looks like work is complete. All interior debris and construction equipment are gone and even the parking lot looks safer (it used to have tire hazards everywhere, and the trash cans are still overflowing. This area is so remote is has been a dumping ground for over a decade).

All areas in the building look clean and ready to move-in.
The place is stripped. There is nothing in the reception area, no tools in the shop area, and most importantly...
There are no Lucids. They even took away the black Touring that was parked outside in front of the building. I wonder if they took it inside the mall?

I expect they will be trucking-in the Lucids for display / demo any day now.... now that would be something to see.

Would be cool if Lucid would give me a clue when this might happen ?? Fans here would love to see this.

Hope we all are well nvited to a grand opening.
You will get an invite, very likely. But be prepared for short notice. Lucid has a tendency to invite us to things a week or less before they happen.

You will get an invite, very likely. But be prepared for short notice. Lucid has a tendency to invite us to things a week or less before they happen.
I will make sure my Lucid will be charged :)

As you can see from my photos above there is a bank of 6 Lucid Level II chargers on the near side of the building. The electrician I spoke to said they are connected but I was unable to get a charge. Everything is ship-shape and ready for load-in. I did a walk-around the mall to see if they put the black Touring on display. Didn't see it.

There is a bank of 6 EA 350 chargers exactly opposite the Lucid Service center location - on the far side of the mall...you have to drive all they way around, or through (if you dare). They are popular and usually full during peak hours. They always work when I've been there. I should find a good place to get coffee nearby...missed opportunity for a food truck or something.

Last visit lighting tech in parking lot on cherry-picker fixing street lamps. Parking lot and most of tarmac still unsafe to drive on = metal debris.
Line painters were there. Inside still bare. Note that on website Mobile service is nearby, as is a certified body shop on the Main Line where all the exotics are sold.

Lucid website says "Winter 2024 " So I'm taking that to mean: after Saturday 21 Dec. 2024.

Website has updated KoP service center is not opening anytime soon.

I'm gonna guess it has to do with no Lucids to service.

Back