King of Prussia location ?

I counted 32 Lucid at the Navy yard. It was more fun than I expected driving from South Philly, thru Gladwyne, to King of Prussia, a route I had never driven before.

Unfortunately I got bored at the Service Center and left before the Sapphire appeared...

oh ... I have a confession. I was putting on the 21"s to show-off at the event (it's finally warm enough), and discovered a small bubble on one of the fronts, near a scar on the wheel. So chagrined am I to admit, yes, the 35 sidewalls on the 21"s are not up to the nasty pavement around Philly. I probably have fewer than 2k miles on the 21"s. (at 14k miles).

This is my first car with 35 series sidewalls. I dropped the wheel off at the KoP service center and was told these tires are hard to find...yet on the tour I found a pile of them in the back of the shop.

Now I understand. Still, as soon as I find a replacement tire I'm putting them back on. I like the 21's. I find them superior in every way but one.

So, do the Sapphire Michelins fit the GT, or, dammit, must I buy a Sapphire ?

I did not take any pics.

We were told by Zach (cool dude) that the KoP service center is the largest in the world. I estimated there were well over 100 Lucids there. It is the final delivery prep for the region. Very well hidden too.

also @Babyrocko1908 is a force of nature. these Lucid Owners are amazing.
No the Michelin's don't fit. Buy a Sapphire and use my referral code! :p:cool:;)

Thank you for the kind words. It was great seeing you again!

I can't be trusted with a Sapphire. We're supposed to be Quaker. My wife is an elder at our meeting.
1713317212691.jpeg
=
If you have not seen this movie, you won't know why a Quaker owning a Sapphire is funny. This film is highly recommended.
Haste is a form of violence.

Back