Jersey

JerseyStrong

Verified Owner
Cars
Touring
Just had a test drive today and now understand why the earliest adopters have been willing to tolerate Lucid’s learning pains. What an awesome vehicle! Two interesting things: Jersey ranks second after CA in number of orders; Lucid will be establishing a service center in NJ.

Glad. I moved to NJ a while back 😂😂

Just had a test drive today and now understand why the earliest adopters have been willing to tolerate Lucid’s learning pains. What an awesome vehicle! Two interesting things: Jersey ranks second after CA in number of orders; Lucid will be establishing a service center in NJ.
Glad you enjoyed the test drive. Agree it is a phenomenal drive. Very surprised NJ rank’s second but that’s great news.

Where can you get that information? I’m curious of Texas.

Just took delivery of my GT in Short Hills on Friday

Yeah, Christian said it was really moving now. Drive is incredible, just need the software to catch up

Just took delivery of my GT in Short Hills on Friday
Last Monday they said my car would probably be at Short Hills last Friday, but on Friday they said my car was in Michigan, but I suspect it's actually in Chicago. It's Tuesday and no update, I think once the quarter ended the urgency of getting cars delivered ended.

What provider are New Jersey owners using for film and ceramic

Back