Issues With New Car

Just had a fun call that changed my opinion a little bit more in line with yours i guess.

I will continue to say that their front line employees are great people, but I disagree with some decisions from higher ups.

I will no longer be updating this thread but thanks to all who offered advice and help!
That’s painful - hope you figure out a way to move on with the least amount of hassle. Sounds like lemon law is the next option.
 
That's interesting Sock... Mine was fixable, repaired, Lucid's fault, not mine. Warranty denied, no explanation. Service people were stellar, but unable to make any decisions. Customer Service people were responsive, restricted from making a judgement themselves, which is understandable, but the "higher-ups" never responded. So I kept my Mercedes SUV, canceled Gravity. Mercedes responds (instantly) when there was the rare issue, Lucid does not. I don't have the energy for another round of this.
Can you explain the logic behind this? My dealership told me that "since they are Lucid employees and not independent, they can't have any leeway in making decisions, offering goodwill, or deciding what to cover". I thought this would be the opposite? That Lucid would *want* to make sure customers are happy, to build brand loyalty and good word-of-mouth?
 
Back
Top