Issues with 2024 Lucid Air Pure: Bluetooth, Backup Camera, and Speakers

raphaelnpires

Cars
Lucid Air Pure 2024
Hello everyone,

I got my 2024 Lucid Air Pure about three weeks ago, and I've been experiencing a few issues:

1. When I make a call using the car's Bluetooth, people can't hear me well. I'm not sure if the car's microphone is the problem or if it's specific to my vehicle.
  2. Since the last update, the backup camera frequently shows a black screen, occurring at least twice a day.
  3. The speakers in the trunk rattle and make a horrible sound, even with the bass set to zero.
Has anyone else experienced these issues? If so, please advise on how to fix them, thank you!

Hello everyone,

I got my 2024 Lucid Air Pure about three weeks ago, and I've been experiencing a few issues:

1. When I make a call using the car's Bluetooth, people can't hear me well. I'm not sure if the car's microphone is the problem or if it's specific to my vehicle.
  2. Since the last update, the backup camera frequently shows a black screen, occurring at least twice a day.
  3. The speakers in the trunk rattle and make a horrible sound, even with the bass set to zero.
Has anyone else experienced these issues? If so, please advise on how to fix them, thank you!
Call service.

Hello everyone,

Schedule Service!

Back