RESOLVED Issues on new vehicle

It was a very harrowing situation. Car lurched and stopped in the middle of a busy LA street. Lucky I didn’t get rear ended. Then finally got it into N and pulled over. Multiple errors. Turtle icon etc. Great experience for a 1 month old car with 1000 miles on it.
Yes, it must have been horrible. My incident was on an SAT night in Odessa, MS (midnight). Also, I had, at this time, only bit more than 1000 miles on it. Let me. Know iif it's also.the.drive unit.

It was a very harrowing situation. Car lurched and stopped in the middle of a busy LA street. Lucky I didn’t get rear ended. Then finally got it into N and pulled over. Multiple errors. Turtle icon etc. Great experience for a 1 month old car with 1000 miles on it.
Looks like there is a spike in this specific type of failure, I also got the same issue this Saturday. They are taking the car to Atlanta for service. I checked for a loaner ( they provided it to me in the past), but this time they stated that the policy is updated, and they can provide loaners only within 150 miles of distance from a service center. They booked a car from Enterprise Car Rental.

The weekend experience with LUCID was not great. They didn't help or try to reset the car to become drivable for short distances. I had to insist on getting my car towed that night itself as it was parked at a remote location gas station, which they honored and made sure I got the car that night (2 am EDT).

What you experienced is awful wrong at so many levels...what has Lucid done to restore your car and your confidence in its ability to transport you/your family from point A to point B in LA traffic?

Back