Interior and exterior modifications

Demosthenes

Can you provide any specifics on the static cling sun shades you found that fit?
Hm I swear I ordered cheap ones from Amazon but for some reason can't find the order history. I think the brand was Enovoe but there are several that are pretty identical. Many sizes fit. I think I chose a medium size and didn't go for the complete blackout version.

MTL_AirGT

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air grand touring
Nice 😎 I reached out to HRE regarding some wheel choices and they sent me pics of your car to look at. Did they have to custom make your wheels for offset/Center bore etc? And how long from when you ordered did it take to receive your wheels? I’m thinking it might be too late to get some before winter in my case.

Demosthenes

Nice 😎 I reached out to HRE regarding some wheel choices and they sent me pics of your car to look at. Did they have to custom make your wheels for offset/Center bore etc? And how long from when you ordered did it take to receive your wheels? I’m thinking it might be too late to get some before winter in my case.
Yes they were custom made for the AGT since it's such a new car. I suspect they'll have to custom make wheels for the air models until enough people buy them in all their popular styles. I think it took about 8 weeks for mine to be made. Super happy with them. But then they made a carbon wheel - I would've LOVED to have a set of those!