Interesting Merger Speculation

Definitely could see Geely buying AM. Hard to imagine a combo with Lucid, but who knows what's possible with the PIF.

I could see a licensing agreement happen between the two, but not a merger. That would be a win-win for both.

I was thinking Ford. But now I'm thinking the Saudis won't sell...they need something for when nobody wants their oil.

Definitely could see Geely buying AM. Hard to imagine a combo with Lucid, but who knows what's possible with the PIF.
I don’t think Brits want to see Chinese buy everything. When I rode LEVC cab. I can sense from a lot of cab drivers Chinese corporations are buying too many of products, even complained about boycotting Volvos. Aston Martin is a brand of British heritage pride. So I wouldn’t see them wanting to sell to Chinese bc their public sentiment.

Saudi own 16% of Ason Martin....of course they will use lucid tech for their supercars!

Back