Infotainment issues

Lucid5201

Reaction score
Cars
Lucid pure
DE Number
Anyone experiencing loss of connection to Spotify , Sirrius and some intermittent loss of sound but music is counting as if it’s playing ? Along with constantly having to stop and reboot system to get music from on car apps to play

Anyone experiencing loss of connection to Spotify , Sirrius and some intermittent loss of sound but music is counting as if it’s playing ? Along with constantly having to stop and reboot system to get music from on car apps to play
No. Does the car have cell coverage?

No. Does the car have cell coverage?
Yes and it intermittently disconnects and volume is muted on Spotify but not Sirrius the Sirrius will
Lose connection and Spotify and all
Other media work

Yes and it intermittently disconnects and volume is muted on Spotify but not Sirrius the Sirrius will
Lose connection and Spotify and all
Other media work
If you’ve done the Air Logo reset and the issue is still persisting you should call Lucid Customer Care. They may be able to troubleshoot or get you booked in for a service.

I think some owners have had issues with the cell antenna or module that only Lucid can reset in person I believe, could be that. Should be a quick fix though, hopefully.

If you’ve done the Air Logo reset and the issue is still persisting you should call Lucid Customer Care. They may be able to troubleshoot or get you booked in for a service.

I think some owners have had issues with the cell antenna or module that only Lucid can reset in person I believe, could be that. Should be a quick fix though, hopefully.
Yes , tried all resets , have all documented of each occurrence . Bright it in several times with no remedy

Yes , connects the intermittent loss of sound and Spotify but not other media like Sirrius etc
Best to call customer support if you haven’t done so already.

Best to call customer support if you haven’t done so already.
I’m trying to get a phone # to the manager above the service center managers as I’ve talked to all at the service center and not very helpful

Back