Ideas to improve ergonomic of charger

Sure. Then you’ve got the option of either pushing inwards the bottom right edge of the door, or using the phone app to open it. I do think it’s cool the functionality that Tesla has for their charge port door to auto open with the cable, but it’s not like the way Lucid does it, with multiple options, is any trouble.

Sure. Then you’ve got the option of either pushing inwards the bottom right edge of the door, or using the phone app to open it. I do think it’s cool the functionality that Tesla has for their charge port door to auto open with the cable, but it’s not like the way Lucid does it, with multiple options, is any trouble.
Please see the attached picture. Where on the bottom right is the rubber button?

Attachments

• PXL_20230610_212034453.jpg
    PXL_20230610_212034453.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 66
Please see the attached picture. Where on the bottom right is the rubber button?
It’s not easy to take a picture of, but there’s a small rubbery bump that pushes against the highlighted area on the outside of the charger behind the charge port door. It’s slightly above the bottom right corner of the charge port door itself.

Attachments

• IMG_1777.jpeg
    IMG_1777.jpeg
    259.4 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1776.jpeg
    IMG_1776.jpeg
    861.4 KB · Views: 101
Sorry for the delay. Just got a chance to check it today. I did find the rubber button, but it is not by the area in the red circle. It is in the middle at the bottom. Pressing that area worked multiple times in a row.
It is definitely in that red circle. I’ll make a video at some point, but pressing in the middle on the bottom would work too, as it will trigger the button which is on the bottom right.

Back