I think I’m ready for next road trip

I agree that 120V charging will not do much, especially if it is hot out where it may not charge at all. It would be great if Lucid gave us a way to reduce the charging current for situations where a 50 amp circuit is not available. Putting a 10-30 plug rated at 30 amps on a circuit breaker greater than 30 amps will not meet code. If the circuit breaker does not trip, I would not want to be sleeping in that house.
When I first got my AGT I used the 120v charger for a week while I was waiting for 50a one to be intalled. It worked fine for me and usually got 3 miles an hour out of it. Of course that is in southern cal (so no temp issues high or low) and was not driving a crazy amount (only drove out for groceries and to eat out now and again). Still, if you are overnighting for a few days it could keep up with your local runs and not eat into your return trip mileage.

Lucid has started selling the 30A Nema 14-30 adapter for the Lucid mobile charger. This is a good option for people with a 30A outlet. I purchased one just to keep for road trips.

Lucid has started selling the 30A Nema 14-30 adapter for the Lucid mobile charger. This is a good option for people with a 30A outlet. I purchased one just to keep for road trips.

🤣 🤣🤣 I just received a Nema 14-30 EVSE in mail 2 weeks ago. Same thing happened as 2 months after I got WallBox charging station, Lucid released its Home Charging Station. Too funny!!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Hey did you get this? Does it work? Link says item not found

I did get it. I am guessing that they are temporarily sold out so it is not showing on their store. I have not used it yet but I assume that it will work.
Yea, must've sold out fast, I just received mine last week.

Back