I just charged my touring for its first long trip. It only went to 377. What is the maximum?

Mac

Cars
Air Touring
I just charged my touring for it’s first long trip. It only went to 377. Is that the limit?

I have 21. But when I charged to distance still in garage before I left it would only go to 377

Sounds about right for 21" wheels, although I don't have the figures to hand. Set it to percentage and don't worry, be happy :)

It's an important reminder that miles remaining is sort of a worthless number. Switch to percentage and leave the miles estimates to the built-in nav. Calculate miles from your percentage as outlined on Bobby's site.

Isnt 21 382 or something? The rest can be attributed to degradation.
Not degradation. The range estimator is not accurate, if you leave your car plugged in, let's say at 80%.... In a week or so, the range estimator would show me 20 miles less even though I'm at 80% still.

Its simply not accurate and I think it won't show properly until you do a full 0-100% charge cycle. So best piece of advice is to IGNORE IT and to change your display to % only.

Back