Admin
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
I had to go to meet a friend for coffee. I got into my car, booted it up, backed out my driveway. Input his address into the nav, put on some tunes and drove to his house. Got there, picked him up. We went to a coffee shop. Great conversation and an hour later, we left, got back into the car and dropped him off at home. Chatted a bit more, got back into my car and got home. No errors no fits no fuss no muss. Unbelievable!

As a future owner I hope this will be my daily experience! I appreciate the early adapters for all you guys tolerated and all the feedback that helped improve the software!

I had to go to meet a friend for coffee. I got into my car, booted it up, backed out my driveway. Input his address into the nav, put on some tunes and drove to his house. Got there, picked him up. We went to a coffee shop. Great conversation and an hour later, we left, got back into the car and dropped him off at home. Chatted a bit more, got back into my car and got home. No errors no fits no fuss no muss. Unbelievable!
OMG…… the haters aren’t going to like this! Clearly you’re lying because you’re a fanboy.

That’s what they’ll run with….. 😂

OMG…… the haters aren’t going to like this! Clearly you’re lying because you’re a fanboy.

That’s what they’ll run with….. 😂
I have a corroborating witness @HariK

Man I was reading and reading and reading only to find out there wasn’t any issue 🤪🤪🤪

LIAR! There must have been some issue. Has to be. Isn't there always an issue??? No way. I don't believe you.

🤪

LIAR! There must have been some issue. Has to be. Isn't there always an issue??? No way. I don't believe you.

🤪
Your right, my doors didn't present for 2 seconds when I walked up to my car.

Your right, my doors didn't present for 2 seconds when I walked up to my car.
That's just unacceptable for a car in this price range!

This is good news and is the norm for most of us. I am sure the post was intended to be light and whimsical, but I wouldn't call people that have had serious issues with their cars "haters" and would guess that is not the intent of any of the above posts.

This is good news and is the norm for most of us. I am sure the post was intended to be light and whimsical, but I wouldn't call people that have had serious issues with their cars "haters" and would guess that is not the intent of any of the above posts.
The haters aren't those with the car who have had issues. They're the ones without the car who complain about things their Teslas, etc. have that Lucid doesn't. Or schmucks like Warren Redlich, et al. Or the guy who wrote the Barron's article. Or the woman who wrote the Business Insider article. Or...

The haters aren't those with the car who have had issues. They're the ones without the car who complain about things their Teslas, etc. have that Lucid doesn't. Or schmucks like Warren Redlich, et al. Or the guy who wrote the Barron's article. Or the woman who wrote the Business Insider article. Or...
Fair enough, I "sit" corrected! 👍

Next time you go for coffee let me know!

Pics or it didn’t happen!

I hope you enjoyed your Rawlinson snake oil drinking binge and this final time your vehicle worked @hydbob because tomorrow your car will brick itself in the middle of a railroad crossing. Customer service won’t be able to help either because Lucid is going bankrupt. As the train is barreling down on you and you’re locked inside the car with no way out, your phone will alert with a Reddit notification from a post from Sam saying he told you so.

I hope you enjoyed your Rawlinson snake oil drinking binge and this final time your vehicle worked @hydbob because tomorrow your car will brick itself in the middle of a railroad crossing. Customer service won’t be able to help either because Lucid is going bankrupt. As the train is barreling down on you and you’re locked inside the car with no way out, your phone will alert with a Reddit notification from a post from Sam saying he told you so.
You paint a very dark picture. They should have had you write the Batman reboot.

Back