I can't believe this happened to me

You know, for the amount of money you spent on this car, it should have brewed and served you the coffee as you got in the car, and offered Hari coffee as soon as you arrived at the location you met. A latte based on your profile, and espresso based on Hari's. I mean, doesn't every car in this class do that?

So, I reset the car again this morning to see if SiriusXM might “stick” this time. I am happy to say that it did, “mostly”. It did freeze up and say something about connection, but my stations/favorites were still there and I was able to just change to another station and get it to work. I changed back to the station I originally had selected and it worked the rest of my errand-running.

I am happy so many are having no issues and I do hope that my experience matches yours going forward.

I will say though that when I walked out to the car this morning, I almost sh*t a brick. There was a slight colored liquid in puddles around the car. I actually had to feel it with my fingers for any viscosity and taste it to make sure it was just water from the rain the day before. :cool:

Wow bold move on the tasting! I'm glad it was rain water ha ha
This car requires "boldness" on occasion. I was glad it was rain water for many reasons.

I had to go to meet a friend for coffee. I got into my car, booted it up, backed out my driveway. Input his address into the nav, put on some tunes and drove to his house. Got there, picked him up. We went to a coffee shop. Great conversation and an hour later, we left, got back into the car and dropped him off at home. Chatted a bit more, got back into my car and got home. No errors no fits no fuss no muss. Unbelievable!

I had a similar experience. We drove 900 miles in our Lucid this weekend in cold Northeast weather, and everything worked great. Not a single battery failure. What's up with that?

I had a similar experience. We drove 900 miles in our Lucid this weekend in cold Northeast weather, and everything worked great. Not a single battery failure. What's up with that?

LIAR. It can’t be true, it just can’t

The haters aren't those with the car who have had issues. They're the ones without the car who complain about things their Teslas, etc. have that Lucid doesn't. Or schmucks like Warren Redlich, et al. Or the guy who wrote the Barron's article. Or the woman who wrote the Business Insider article. Or...
I am wondering why someone who likes the features that Tesla has that Lucid is working to provide is a "hater". I love automobiles and technology. I bought the Lucid over the EQS & Genesis because of its engineering features but I still would like the software features my Tesla has. It would make the Lucid dominant in all aspects of automobile driving.
I definitely love my GT and, I have complained about my Lucid and its faults but, I bought it and that is my commitment so if that makes me a "hater" so be it. Kinda reminds me of when I returned from Vietnam and people were railing against me for doing my job as a military serviceman. I was not for the war particularly, but I had committed to serve my country.
I certainly hope that people on this forum remember that we all have our own ideas and dreams, and this forum should adhere to general and specific issues relating to Lucid not anyone's personal character.

Kinda reminds me of when I returned from Vietnam and people were railing against me for doing my job as a military serviceman. I was not for the war particularly, but I had committed to serve my country.
I certainly hope that people on this forum remember that we all have our own ideas and dreams, and this forum should adhere to general and specific issues relating to Lucid not anyone's personal character.
Thank you for your service.

Reactions: DJL
I am wondering why someone who likes the features that Tesla has that Lucid is working to provide is a "hater". I love automobiles and technology. I bought the Lucid over the EQS & Genesis because of its engineering features but I still would like the software features my Tesla has. It would make the Lucid dominant in all aspects of automobile driving.
I definitely love my GT and, I have complained about my Lucid and its faults but, I bought it and that is my commitment so if that makes me a "hater" so be it. Kinda reminds me of when I returned from Vietnam and people were railing against me for doing my job as a military serviceman. I was not for the war particularly, but I had committed to serve my country.
Thank you for your service.

I had to go to meet a friend for coffee. I got into my car, booted it up, backed out my driveway. Input his address into the nav, put on some tunes and drove to his house. Got there, picked him up. We went to a coffee shop. Great conversation and an hour later, we left, got back into the car and dropped him off at home. Chatted a bit more, got back into my car and got home. No errors no fits no fuss no muss. Unbelievable!
That's been my experience since I've owned the car - except it was likely a different friend. I thank you, the early adopters!

You aren't a hater. It's not that people want features for Lucid that Tesla has that makes them a hater. It's those people who shit on Lucid for that and post here or elsewhere on the internet saying how much Lucid sucks because they don't have X, Y, or Z. I want Sentry mode, etc., but I know they're working on things, so I'll gladly praise what the car has that works well. I'll also criticize when necessary, but I believe the benefits far outweigh the drawbacks, especially after UX 2.0.

where did you charge? Any issues with charging stations?

So, I reset the car again this morning to see if SiriusXM might “stick” this time. I am happy to say that it did, “mostly”. It did freeze up and say something about connection, but my stations/favorites were still there and I was able to just change to another station and get it to work. I changed back to the station I originally had selected and it worked the rest of my errand-running.

I am happy so many are having no issues and I do hope that my experience matches yours going forward.

I will say though that when I walked out to the car this morning, I almost sh*t a brick. There was a slight colored liquid in puddles around the car. I actually had to feel it with my fingers for any viscosity and taste it to make sure it was just water from the rain the day before. :cool:
C'mon- a car this expensive, it should be peeing lemonade, not rainwater.

Back