I am annoyed. Here is what Lucid needs to do.

I didn't men to imply *All* owners are disappointed...I was merely responding to one who clearly is.....lighten up...
Thanks for clarifying. I feel quite light, and getting lighter as I continue to shed the pandemic pounds :)

The reason I mention not spreading FUD is because people sometimes come here and get scared off from the car by similar posts.

Thanks for clarifying. I feel quite light, and getting lighter as I continue to shed the pandemic pounds :)

The reason I mention not spreading FUD is because people sometimes come here and get scared off from the car by similar posts.
I had to google "FUD".... I think I'll use it now....

Fair! But I didn’t say no owners are let down.
Well, I didn't say that you said that... wait a minute... I said that you didn't say... never mind! ;)😂

Well I drove up to San Antonio from south padre and with 20% battery left, I had a "critical batter failure."
My car stopped and I had to get it towed. After letting it shut down with the key fob I side, I couldn't unlock it. Lucid had to remotely and she I got back in, IT WORKED!!! Able to drive. They still took it from me to check it out but I was irritated as I was not home and stuck. Got a rental car, from them, and back home. Sure hope it's not 4 weeks to get back. I, like most, love my GT.

Well I drove up to San Antonio from south padre and with 20% battery left, I had a "critical batter failure."
My car stopped and I had to get it towed. After letting it shut down with the key fob I side, I couldn't unlock it. Lucid had to remotely and she I got back in, IT WORKED!!! Able to drive. They still took it from me to check it out but I was irritated as I was not home and stuck. Got a rental car, from them, and back home. Sure hope it's not 4 weeks to get back. I, like most, love my GT.
I have to agree with Lucid in that situation. As long as they got me a rental quickly, I would rather they ensure there isn’t an issue with the HV battery or something else that would strand me when I might be in a remote area. It stinks and I would be irritated too but I wouldn’t want to drive the car until they checked it out

I have to agree with Lucid in that situation. As long as they got me a rental quickly, I would rather they ensure there isn’t an issue with the HV battery or something else that would strand me when I might be in a remote area. It stinks and I would be irritated too but I wouldn’t want to drive the car until they checked it out
I agree. Not angry at the way to was handled. More asking the forum has anyone done this or seen this. The intricacies of the situation are not Lucids fault. I'll keep this updated with what they find. This far it checked out. Upper engineers are going to look next.

Back