Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 185 59.1%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.0%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 75 24.0%

• Total voters
If a lucid has been caught and put in a paddock, is it wild anymore?

_F2A2840-compressed.jpeg

_F2A2953-compressed.jpeg

Fashion Island?
I wish! This was at the Westfield studio in San Jose. Hopefully it will find its way down to OC eventually. It really gets a lot of attention in person. Such a handsome design! More pics soon on a Gravity thread...

We haven’t heard from @NoseyReporter in awhile about catching wilds during his cycling workouts. My guess is like me, we’re just seeing more now in our area with the steep price cuts (Valley/BH/Bel Air/Glendale/Pasadena) or we’re seeing the same cars over and over again based on daily routines. 🤷🏻

Still seeing them, but sadly it's not as exciting anymore.

I also previously had my phone mounted to my bars so photos were ez to snap. I've since switched to a Garmin cycle computer so now the phone is in my backpack or saddle bag. If I want to take a photo, I pretty much have to stop. If I saw a Gravity though....

Any photos I post from here on out will be from the car, which I rarely drive. I almost solely commute by bike, unless it's raining at which point cycling becomes a certain death wish in the SGV. 😁

New to the neighborhood. I think a month or two old.

I think I've spotted this one a few times but have been on my bike.

This is 1 of 2 that I know of in the neighborhood.
1000000831.jpg

Starting to see a black one in the Norristown PA area. Seen it a few times so might be local. Surprised I don't see more as there are at least 150 of them at the service center 10 miles away, and the collar-counties around Philly have lots and lots of people who can afford them. All around me are horse farms and driveways that are so long the curvature of the earth makes their homes unseeable. I guess they spend their money on private aircraft, which fly out of Wings field over my house. This guy always gets me to look up .... he's got some place he need to be at least 4 times/wk.
1715369324634.jpeg

I bet it cost him more than a Lucid Dream Edition

No photo.

Black pure? Spotted north of the 210 on Allen Ave. Pasadena headed towards Altadena. Dealer plates, and I haven't seen it before.

Threw a thumbs up as they passed.

Lucid better open up the Pasadena studio soon. Seems like there is some appetite on the area.

No photo.

Black pure? Spotted north of the 210 on Allen Ave. Pasadena headed towards Altadena. Dealer plates, and I haven't seen it before.

Lucid better open up the Pasadena studio soon. Seems like there is some appetite on the area.
I think it is open now isn’t it?

No photo.

Two days ago, I went hiking to Henninger Flats in Altadena area. I was driving on 210E coming from Glendale and on the 210 westbound where there was a traffic jam, I saw 3 CyberTrucks, 4 Rivians, and 0 Airs. Yes, this area must have a good appetite luxury/expensive EVs.

Two days ago, I went hiking to Henninger Flats in Altadena area. I was driving on 210E coming from Glendale and on the 210 westbound where there was a traffic jam, I saw 3 CyberTrucks, 4 Rivians, and 0 Airs. Yes, this area must have a good appetite luxury/expensive EVs.
Rivian is a daily occurrence for me. They look good, and I like them. I think someone in North Altadena has a Cybertruck, I always see it going up and down the hill.

Oh my your right! Gunna have to swing by on the bike and try to test drive one. Shockingly haven't sat in let alone drive on of these cars yet.
Oh dang, I need to stop by as well to see who's here!

Trying not to get it in my head that I want one. 🤣
To paraphrase the 2nd Lego movie:

This car's gonna get stuck inside your-
This car's gonna get stuck inside your-
This car's gonna get stuck inside your HEEEEAAAD!

(All those in the know can thank me later. 😂 )

Back