Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
One of my main disappointments with fathom blue was how silver it looked. I wish the blue was more visible, like how it is in the ads(sadly not in real life!)

I also think it’s FB, for the record.
One of the things about fathom blue is its chameleon nature in different lighting. I’ve got fathom blue and it can change from a distinct blue (exactly like in the ads ;))to a gray or to colors in between. It gets even bluer in direct sunlight than below. I love that and I think several other Lucid colors have that quality.
IMG_3575.jpeg

A couple of you need to get your eyes checked. It definitely looks silver. And the Fathom Blue does look blue in person, especially in the sunlight.
I think you’re right, as I look at his pix again, it does look silver. I’ll get my eyes checked tomorrow. 😔

Although I admit fathom blue looks great, especially with a white interior. I just wish it showed its blue side more instead of being shy and copying cosmos silver!

Two fathom blue and an infinite black

Attachments

• IMG_2324.jpeg
    IMG_2324.jpeg
    936.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2326.jpeg
    IMG_2326.jpeg
    577.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2325.jpeg
    IMG_2325.jpeg
    338 KB · Views: 64
I have only seen three in Dallas in the last 6 months... I saw a black one in North Dallas Dallas 5 months ago, red one a couple months ago at an intersection, and saw white one exiting the toll road today but too far away to take a picture.

Haha actually San Jose, in the Bay Area! In 2022 I mostly saw test vehicles but near Q3/Q4 I started to see more customer GTs and there was also one Dream Edition! Going into 2023 the amount of Lucids I spotted exponentially grew in contrast, though! Funny enough, just about a week into January 2023, I saw my first Pure in person (before I even got to see a Touring!). Looking forward to seeing a bunch more now that we're in 2024, and I'm especially hoping to see a Sapphire and perhaps even Gravity at some point. Crazy how they've really rolled out though, just felt like months ago it was every few days I got to see 2 or 3, now that's the minimum per day, heck even the house directly from my school has one now so every day walking home, I get to see one too! (I'd like to add, the amount of Airs I've seen at Costco is pretty cool and also funny, like just casually!).

This Quantum Grey was from today, at Costco!
I have to agree, in the South Bay it is now rare that I don't see at least one Lucid/day.

Such a stunning color, every time!

Attachments

• IMG_2388.jpg
    IMG_2388.jpg
    570.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_2389.jpg
    IMG_2389.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 81
Back