Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
Saw a Black Air with Jersey plates on the Belt Parkway heading west yesterday. Wasn’t driving my Air though and didn’t have the opportunity to wave, honk, or take a pic.

Still a rare sight in NY and I like the exclusive status we have but it is also cool to see another on the road.

I saw a GT entering the Costco parking lot in Laguna Niguel at Heather Ridge Road about 5:55 PM today.

I’m very funemployed at the moment, thinking about what to start next. :) (that’s part of why I can be on here so often)
Hey, we talked about this! Stop being FunEmployed and get back to using that brain of yours under that remarkable head of hair! 😂

Call me when you're ready for potential investors.

Hey, we talked about this! Stop being FunEmployed and get back to using that brain of yours under that remarkable head of hair! 😂

Call me when you're ready for potential investors.
Ill invest too! :) With how smart he is, my 5 dollar stake will soon be worth 500k! 🤣

Yay saw a GT going South on the florida turnpike around 7 pm in Broward County.
IMG_6566.jpeg

60 & 605 ramp
Zenith Red
IMG_9439.jpeg

5 today, all within this evening!

- Quantum Grey Touring
- Stealth infinite black (not sure of the trim)
- Zenith red
- Quantum grey
- Cosmos Silver

Attachments

• IMG_2021.jpeg
    IMG_2021.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2056.jpeg
    IMG_2056.jpeg
    515.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2055.jpeg
    IMG_2055.jpeg
    758.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2046.jpeg
    IMG_2046.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2054.jpeg
    IMG_2054.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 59
Saw one parked in Tampa International Airport. Glad to have confirmation of other enthusiasts in the area 😃

New personal record, two within seconds of each other. An infinite black crossed me on Alicia heading SW while I was waiting at the light, and a second black one with a gold bear, NY plates and 21s pulled up next to me. Either of you here on the forum? It's been a good day! 😊

I saw a dozen Airs today but I was at the BH studio 😜 Jokes aside, I did cross two Airs (IB and QG) going towards Studio City on Coldwater Canyon this morning on my way to the studio for service. As I said, I see a new Air (or maybe the same Airs?) in the Valley every other day now.

BTW, for those being serviced by BH, they have expanded their loaner fleet. Took home a CS GT loaner today on the spot when Aaron wanted to keep my car for a week to check some things.

Pulled up next to a Cosmo Silver today. Exchanged the "thumbs up".

He has temp tags and I predict it may have been one of his first drives. He was driving like you do when you drive home from the hospital with your first child 😄.

PXL_20240118_232625121.jpg

Pulled up next to a Cosmo Silver today. Exchanged the "thumbs up".

He has temp tags and I predict it may have been one of his first drives. He was driving like you do when you drive home from the hospital with your first child 😄.

View attachment 17735
I would have guessed fathom blue, but you were there.

I would have guessed fathom blue, but you were there.
You know what... It looked silver to me, however, it wasn't as polished of a silver as I've seen previously, so maybe you're right.

Now that you mention it, the only Fathom Blue Pure I've ever seen, did look silver/gray-ish at the LV Meetup.

You know what... It looked silver to me, however, it wasn't as polished of a silver as I've seen previously, so maybe you're right.

Now that you mention it, the only Fathom Blue Pure I've ever seen, did look silver/gray-ish at the LV Meetup.
One of my main disappointments with fathom blue was how silver it looked. I wish the blue was more visible, like how it is in the ads(sadly not in real life!)

I also think it’s FB, for the record.

A couple of you need to get your eyes checked. It definitely looks silver. And the Fathom Blue does look blue in person, especially in the sunlight.

Back