Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
PXL_20230901_173943967.jpg

Alhambra next to Costco. Looking sexxxxyaaaaah.

lucid.jpg

Ok... It's a really bad picture because I was at least a block away, but it's the first time I've seen another one in the 'hood so I had to post it. Near Mcauliffe Elementary School is Sammamish.

Last edited:
Oops… Cover blown. 😂
Just recently caught on X. I can’t believe I have to play so much Whack-A-Mole games there with Musketeers. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, the simps over there are insufferable.

Only my 2nd sighting here in Houston. Going south on H99. Sorry for the bad picture.

Lucid In the Wild.jpeg

In NY (LI) the sightings have been few and very far in between but I saw a Zenith Red Lucid on Hempstead Turnpike making a uturn. I was in mine at the time but was behind another vehicle which was not moving so I couldn’t wave at the person or give the celebratory nod.

Normal Heights area, San Diego CA. Lucids are still pretty rare south of the 8 (I8). That's why it vexed me to no end that a new neighbour moved in with his black Lucid in tow, just five doors up. He’s not particularly friendly either. Imagine having two Lucids on one street! The indignity of it all.

Anyway, I sighted this Lucid in one of San Diego’s older neighbourhoods. I think it gleams, like a freshly caught salmon. Very pretty!

Attachments

• IMG_7663.jpeg
    IMG_7663.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_7661.jpeg
    IMG_7661.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 98
Spotted my first Fathom Blue Pure in the wild at Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance. He was pulling out of the parking lot at BJ's while I was pulling in. Rolled down my window to give him a big thumbs up. Had me wondering though if it was really wild or one of the employees from the studio which is only a couple miles from there. 😀 But dang, the FB looks so good with the sun directly on it!

I saw a hard-top Lucid in Poinciana, Florida. I was on my way home. I pulled up and said hello from my Genesis G90. My GT is still not registered.

Back