Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
Other than our own while traveling in four states, NV, MA, NH, MR, in the last couple of months, I have not seen any in the wild. Where are they?
well - there's one in southwest TN (with the 20"s) thats been seen in MS, AL and FL in the last cpl weeks!

Just saw a Black one last night in the South Park/Dillworth/Myer's Park area of Charlotte, Wendover Rd/Providence Rd./Sharon Rd. specifically.

Saw a black GT on the Alameda in San Jose yesterday :), we waved to each other.
Now in Boston today and no sightings… oh well, I’ll see ours tomorrow when my wife picks me up from the airport…

I have been traveling across the country and have seen exactly one Lucid on my travels, at a charging station in NY.

I saw a DE today in Mountain view getting into the Bayshore highway from Shoreline around 9:20am. Driver didn't nod

South Orange County is reaching such a critical mass of Lucids where I see at least one almost daily. The kids sometimes tell me about them when they've been out and about. "Today it was a pretty red one with the smaller wheels..." "That's Zenith Red dear."

Gotta teach them right.

PXL_20230819_020242543.jpg

Sierra Madre.

I've posted a photo of this car before. Owner is not on the forum.

I think it's great you've never seen me =)

You must be going out of your way to avoid me. I've seen so many Lucid's but never yours. Well maybe one time way way back on the corner of San Gabriel and Las Tunas, Eureka Gold.

Your car is Eureka right? I only say this because it's a color I rarely see. 😁

Since this thread is all about hunting wild Lucid Airs, Peter Rawlinson made a comment in the recent Q2 Earnings call, which many people on the forum no doubt heard or later read. It's worth repeating.

"We need to add more vehicles to the visible fleet on the road. The best advertisement we can get is a Lucid Air driving in wild. The more people see the cars, the more they get used to them, the more confidence that they have in our potential customer base."

I still have have only seen 1 Air in the wild and that was 10 months ago. Actually, I saw another one a month or so ago, driven by the famous @Spin Doctor.

Since this thread is all about hunting wild Lucid Airs, Peter Rawlinson made a comment in the recent Q2 Earnings call, which many people on the forum no doubt heard or later read. It's worth repeating.

"We need to add more vehicles to the visible fleet on the road. The best advertisement we can get is a Lucid Air driving in wild. The more people see the cars, the more they get used to them, the more confidence that they have in our potential customer base."

I still have have only seen 1 Air in the wild and that was 10 months ago. Actually, I saw another one a month or so ago, driven by the famous @Spin Doctor.
Thank goodness the management seems refocused! We have already made the pinnacle of cars, now just to put it out there..

CC64A6BD-130E-4D9A-B264-8C2680A41BA5.jpeg

Line them up those Air!

More Air!

#dallas #legacywest

B5B64EE8-B488-4873-8B12-32347C8D60F4.jpeg

Same, I'm told there are at least two other ones here not including mine and I have yet to see either.

You must be going out of your way to avoid me. I've seen so many Lucid's but never yours. Well maybe one time way way back on the corner of San Gabriel and Las Tunas, Eureka Gold.

Your car is Eureka right? I only say this because it's a color I rarely see. 😁
Yep!

Saw a blue wrapped, black out top in Eastvale today!

I saw a gray Lucid on Rte 11 just south of Alton, NH, this afternoon. I didn't realize it till they passed me, so no wave; this makes three I have seen in NH so far.

Doesn’t this give people pause?
They’ve delivered 2800-ish cars through the first two quarters and are showing declining quarter over quarter deliveries for the past two.

You haven’t seen many because there aren’t many being delivered. Is there really no one worried about the future of this firm? Or did everyone lease their cars?

Here’s hoping we’re not driving modern day Deloreans in a few years.

Back