Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
Parked next to a Cosmo Pure today. Also saw a Black AT or AGT heading into Costco! A high day for me with 2 sightings

Attachments

• IMG_20230805_114544.jpg
    IMG_20230805_114544.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 127
Saw red Lucid going north on PCH north of Big Sur. I was on my motorcycle going south.

Saw a red Touring today in Boulder, near Whole Foods. I was on my bike, so my wave and nod may have come across more as strange to the owner, but so be it.

Nice to see another Air around town. I really hope to see a lot more soon.

Yesterday, southbound 405 ZR Air. Thanks for letting me (silver Q7 with bikes on the back) over!

Yesterday in Chicago, White one heading East on East Wacker Dr., East of Michigan Ave. about 6:45 PM, looked like a GT version.

Was on Rodeo and saw another two Airs, but there's a Studio nearby so maybe they were from there on test drives.

Saw a Quantum Gray heading northbound on Vashon Highway (Vashon Island, WA) Sunday morning--I waved like a two-year-old as this was the first Lucid I've seen in the wild in WA while driving our Lucid.

Found my twin in Waukee IA - different wheels and interiors. Was a lot of fun running into him and chatting about the cars!

Attachments

• Waukee IA.jpg
    Waukee IA.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 76
Found my twin in Waukee IA - different wheels and interiors. Was a lot of fun running into him and chatting about the cars!
Are these the apparently rare Infinite Black? If so, I should meet up with you guys next time - I have the 20's :)

Other than our own while traveling in four states, NV, MA, NH, MR, in the last couple of months, I have not seen any in the wild. Where are they?

Back