Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
This was a moment for me. I gave a tour to a prior senior member of the staff that was the original occupant of my office and when he was leaving we got on the topic of cars and it turned out that he had bought a White Lucid Touring. What are the chances???

This was a moment for me. I gave a tour to a prior senior member of the staff that was the original occupant of my office and when he was leaving we got on the topic of cars and it turned out that he had bought a White Lucid Touring. What are the chances???

Like minds think alike. 😉

Passed by my ZR Lucid Twin yesterday driving home from work in Montgomery, NJ. Since I still had my head in the work game I didn't realized you were blinking lights at me until you'd already passed!

IMG_6259.jpeg

Spotted my almost twin today in downtown Brentwood (NorCal)! Even though I get to drive one every day, it’s still exciting to see one unexpectedly in the wild.

View attachment 13812
Spotted my almost twin today in downtown Brentwood (NorCal)! Even though I get to drive one every day, it’s still exciting to see one unexpectedly in the wild.

Me too! Last time I saw one running in the wild, I had to U-turn freeway feeder to chase it. I can relate to that excitement, especially same color ZR.

Spotted a total of 8 Lucids today, all within the Palo Alto and Sunnyvale area! (Apologies for the potato quality photos in most of them, I took them on the bus so was kinda limited. The last one intrigued me the most, being a solid roof one that could be a Pure or base Touring).

Attachments

• IMG_8321.jpeg
    IMG_8321.jpeg
    37.6 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_8316.jpeg
    IMG_8316.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_8310.jpeg
    IMG_8310.jpeg
    232.8 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_8329.jpeg
    IMG_8329.jpeg
    865.8 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_8294.jpeg
    IMG_8294.jpeg
    171.9 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_8267.jpeg
    IMG_8267.jpeg
    418.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_8122.jpeg
    IMG_8122.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_8119.jpeg
    IMG_8119.jpeg
    24.7 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_8115.jpeg
    IMG_8115.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Spotted a total of 8 Lucids today, all within the Palo Alto and Sunnyvale area! (Apologies for the potato quality photos in most of them, I took them on the bus so was kinda limited. The last one intrigued me the most, being a solid roof one that could be a Pure or base Touring).
I think you set the record if that was in a single day. The most for me has been 3 in Beverly Hills to Glendale, and I live in LA which is the home of EV's... TesLA Central.

I think you set the record if that was in a single day. The most for me has been 3 in Beverly Hills to Glendale, and I live in LA which is the home of EV's... TesLA Central.
Haha, I was quite surprised when I recounted but I'm mainly just happy to see more of them driving around!

Today this afternoon around 200 pm Juno 🐻‍❄️ and Polar 🐼 saw our first Lucid Air a stellar white on southbound highway 57/60 towards Brea. Juno 🐻‍❄️ pulled alongside and Polar 🐼 gave a high paw wave in return a thumbs up from you ! Soooo excited to see how gorgeous the LUCID AIR looks from another perspective !

Today this afternoon around 200 pm Juno 🐻‍❄️ and Polar 🐼 saw our first Lucid Air a stellar white on southbound highway 57/60 towards Brea. Juno 🐻‍❄️ pulled alongside and Polar 🐼 gave a high paw wave in return a thumbs up from you ! Soooo excited to see how gorgeous the LUCID AIR looks from another perspective !
I had the same situation on the drive back from SD to LA last Friday but got nothing but a stoic look. Right before we got on the I-5 exchange coming from SDSU, there was another Lucid ahead of us. I told my daughter that there's one ahead of us so as we pass by, wave to him. As we drove by and my daughter started waving at the driver like a spastic kid on Ritalin, all the driver did was just look at us. Reminded me of the other thread, "Hey Lucid owners, why you no wave." LOL.

I spotted one about a month but none since then; other than owning one, I would have believe that it is a myth.

This is the 2nd Lucid in my building.
Ooh; I have a co-worker with one as well; funny when I told her that I was getting a new car, she told me that she was getting one; moreover, neither one of us believed the other ever heard of a Lucid; when both revealed that we had one on order; we both were shocked with amazement 🫢. I took delivery first and gave her all the tips of ownership; she was/is very grateful 😇.

Ooh; I have a co-worker with one as well; funny when I told her that I was getting a new car, she told me that she was getting one; moreover, neither one of us believed the other ever heard of a Lucid; when both revealed that we had one on order; we both were shocked with amazement 🫢. I took delivery first and gave her all the tips of ownership; she was/is very grateful 😇.
Nice! 🤙🏻🤙🏻

I saw one on the freeway this morning, a dark gray one. It was really cool, since I haven't seen another Lucid for quite a while. I've never seen one go that slow though, possibly even under the speed limit. I couldn't slow down enough to wave to the driver.

I saw one on the freeway this morning, a dark gray one. It was really cool, since I haven't seen another Lucid for quite a while. I've never seen one go that slow though, possibly even under the speed limit. I couldn't slow down enough to wave to the driver.
It was probably @Bobby he’s been known to drive like a grandpa 😜JK

Back