How well do your ventilated seats work?

2023 AGT - Have recently noticed fan noise in cabin, which I had not heard previously. Car is 14 months old, with about 3,500 miles. Took some digging, but finally realized it is related to ventilated seats. Like the feature of "cool" seats, but the noise is annoying. Is it normal to hear fan when cooling is on?

2023 AGT - Have recently noticed fan noise in cabin, which I had not heard previously. Car is 14 months old, with about 3,500 miles. Took some digging, but finally realized it is related to ventilated seats. Like the feature of "cool" seats, but the noise is annoying. Is it normal to hear fan when cooling is on?
Yes. Max ventilation sounds like a lot of air moving around right behind you. I don't hear any kind of mechanical noise to be clear, just wind noise. It's quiet enough that any amount of music covers it up, but it surprises me sometimes when I'm parked and quiet.

My seats do not really cool. Renting a Hyundai with real cooled sears. They are awesome.

My seats do not really cool. Renting a Hyundai with real cooled sears. They are awesome.
Air does not have cooled seats, that’s a misconception. They are ventilated with fans, there is no direct A/C in them. They get decently chilly if you turn up the A/C on your feet while the seat fans are running though, so that cool air is pulled into the seat.

I believe that is correct. It's frustrating to me that a Korean car that cost 1/2 the price of the Lucid has real cooled seats.

I believe that is correct. It's frustrating to me that a Korean car that cost 1/2 the price of the Lucid has real cooled seats.
That's not a helpful comparison, check the forum rules. The Air has many other things that a Hyundai does not, and every other car worth any note what-so-ever will have a feature or two you don't find in some specific top-of-the-line quarter million dollar car.

Should've bought the Korean car if that was a deal breaker!

That's not a helpful comparison, check the forum rules. The Air has many other things that a Hyundai does not, and every other car worth any note what-so-ever will have a feature or two you don't find in some specific top-of-the-line quarter million dollar car.
The forum rules? We can't compare the Lucid to other cars? Are you kidding?

Not helpful, and still disappointing. BTW... You should come up with another come back every time someone brings up a Lucid shortfall.
My comeback then will be, but the Korean car doesn't drive as well or is as luxurious or is as good as space packaging. That all costs money. Is that better? It's still silly to say that this cheaper car has this feature so Lucid should have it and not compare the other way.

"Car A has feature X, why doesn't car B at 2x the cost have feature X?"
-> My e-bike has full body ventilation and it costs 175x less than an Air!
Do you not see the problem? Comparing is fine. Discussing features and non-features is fine. This, on the other hand, is just inflammatory and unhelpful.

I hate the Rolls Royce, it does not have OTA updates that Lucid does. A car costing 500k should have that when a 100k Lucid does……get the picture…

Better to say, wish Rolls Royce had OTA updates.

Back