How to turn off my Lucid

Viking

Cars
Fathom Blue 2023 Pure
When I park my car in the garage I like to keep the door unlocked. Getting out of the car the radio and lights stay on. I'm not sure if the car does not have a weight sensor for the seats. But I don't want to lock my car, which will turn off the radio and lights.

My car seems to also, sometimes, have a problem pausing the radio. So it keeps playing when I out. How do I turn it off without locking?

When I park my car in the garage I like to keep the door unlocked. Getting out of the car the radio and lights stay on. I'm not sure if the car does not have a weight sensor for the seats. But I don't want to lock my car, which will turn off the radio and lights.

My car seems to also, sometimes, have a problem pausing the radio. So it keeps playing when I out. How do I turn it off without locking?
Turning off the stereo is easy. Just click the button on the right side of the steering wheel. The one with the rocker.

Turning off the stereo is easy. Just click the button on the right side of the steering wheel. The one with the rocker.
That is muting the radio. If you're on XM/Spotify/Tidal, you can hit the pause button and the song will stop until you hit play.

That is muting the radio. If you're on XM/Spotify/Tidal, you can hit the pause button and the song will stop until you hit play.
I don’t know about XM because I don’t use that but in every other media app, the right button will pause whatever you’re playing, including in CarPlay.

Your car is functioning normally. Everything stays on until the car is locked. You can lock it by using any one of the following methods:
  • pressing the handle in if you want it to lock immediately (assuming you are carrying the fob or you have mobile key active and in range)
  • walking away if passive locking is activated (assuming you are carrying the fob or you have mobile key active)
  • pressing the key fob button once
  • using the lock function in the mobile app
  • using the keycard as pictured on the card

His main question has not been answered yet. Can the car be put to "sleep" while the doors are unlocked?

The answer is no, but I think it you turn off passive lock, the car will shut itself down eventually, maybe after 10 min I think?

Actually, it mutes the radio, but may pause the other media.
Good to know! On other apps, it definitely pauses, but I realize now that of course it mutes the radio because you literally can’t pause live media haha

Thanks for the correction!

Back