How to take care of Lucid Leather

Yes I have been driving Tesla model S since 2019 and I never had the Jean issue either but the white leather did have it on Tesla so was just curious. Vegan white leather

Yes I have been driving Tesla model S since 2019 and I never had the Jean issue either but the white leather did have it on Tesla so was just curious. Vegan white leather
I wear jeans at least half the time, and my DE shows zero bleed from my jeans to the seats.

My car wash has some discount in detailing since I did my car mats but now my leather has this greasy look? Wil that hurt the leather?
Is there any damage done?

IMG_0495.jpeg
IMG_0490.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0494.jpeg
    IMG_0494.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 65
My biggest gripe about the leather is that Crumbl cookie crumbs get caught in the perforated leather, and are a bitch to get out. I defy anybody to try and get wet cookie dough out of those little holes…not that I eat in my car or anything!!!
We had a franchise open near us last year. It became a real issue until I started my diet January 1. Those things are like crack cocaine. And each one seems to have an impossible number of calories for something that size. Not even mentioning the fact some of them come with their own syrup or sauces.

We had a franchise open near us last year. It became a real issue until I started my diet January 1. Those things are like crack cocaine. And each one seems to have an impossible number of calories for something that size. Not even mentioning the fact some of them come with their own syrup or sauces.

Uh, oh. I really didn’t need to find out such a product existed.

Those things are like crack cocaine. And each one seems to have an impossible number of calories for something that size. Not even mentioning the fact some of them come with their own syrup or sauces.
OOH.gif

I find this handy little compressed air capsule to be great for keeping the perforated leather clean:

Also picked up their electric air inflator which also works great.

Quest got spilled onto my seats. Is there a way to clean this please.

Attachments

• Lucid Seat.jpg
    Lucid Seat.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 35
I used chemical guys leather conditioner on my Mercedes and BMW in the past and it helped maintain the seats in good condition, now with the Lucid I am leasing so it doesn’t matter since I am only keeping it for short term

Back