How soon do service centers call back?

Sandytoes

Cars
Lucid Air GT
I texted customer service a little before Christmas about a couple of non-urgent issues that I've had since delivery. Was hoping they could take care of it while I was off from work. They said they'd have the local service center (Milbrae, CA) call me and setup an appointment. I've yet to hear from them. Is that... normal? Just wondering what the typical experience is / expectation should be.

I texted customer service a little before Christmas about a couple of non-urgent issues that I've had since delivery. Was hoping they could take care of it while I was off from work. They said they'd have the local service center (Milbrae, CA) call me and setup an appointment. I've yet to hear from them. Is that... normal? Just wondering what the typical experience is / expectation should be.
I call both CC and SC and also call the next day to verify theyve created a ticket. They dont have an automated ticket system. The longest ive waited is 4 weeks.

In my experience, customer service always responds very promptly , and I have found that email is the most reliable method of getting responses, and is especially useful for non urgent issues. The challenge for me has been occasional delays in follow ups after the initial contact. A little persistence went a long way in those cases. Overall, I have been quite satisfied and my local Lucid expert, James , has been fantastic!!

Yes, the e-mail response is reasonably prompt (but still more than the two hours I believe they promise), but my experience with the Millbrae service center has been less than ideal. I have to keep pestering my service advisor for updates.

Yes, the e-mail response is reasonably prompt (but still more than the two hours I believe they promise), but my experience with the Millbrae service center has been less than ideal. I have to keep pestering my service advisor for updates.
They are presently going through some growing pains and they are pretty severely understaffed, but the service team there really does care; in general, they’ve historically been fantastic.

Need more service people.

Text messages are returned within a matter of hours, even on weekends and holidays.

Follow up phone calls after the initial service complaint via text, within 24 hours.

Serive has been stellar, in my limited experience. I’ve had very few reasons to complain.

Yeah longest wait I’ve ever had for text message response was 45 min. Usually it’s less than 2 minutes.

Seattle Service Center has hardly ever esponded to my emails. In the beginning, took delivery 10/13/22, i called to verify theyve received. And they said yes but didnt respond. However, after i while i stopped using email. Response to texts is up to two days. To phone call is also up to two days. Have had tickets or been in the the shop continously since 10/14/22. Is presently in the shop. Has now been 39 days in the shop and counting.

Back