How should I do to this despicable case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not just pickup truck drivers. This prick was in Midland TX. Happened upon him on my drive from San Diego CA to Ft Worth TX in February this year:

Attachments

• 98578EAD-0444-4056-BE98-74C1E1EC4FAB.jpeg
    98578EAD-0444-4056-BE98-74C1E1EC4FAB.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 122
I definitely would NOT key it, no matter how old or young I was. Firstly you’d be on camera, and secondly vandalism isn’t cool
I'm with you---but relieving one of his front tires of some pressure....maybe...

I would called EA and asked if they wanted me to call a tow truck.

Then I would’ve gone inside and asked them to overhead page that a Tesla with “shaking my head for gas” license plate is is going to get towed. No matter if EA told me to call a tow truck or not.

I shared my brother my frustration, and he shared back his at Tesla Supercharging station. A even bigger dumba$$!!!

View attachment 2334

BLOCKED 4 CHARGERS!!!
ALL Trucks on the road in Texas believe the rules do not apply to them.. We live in a rural area North of Dallas and experience this type of behavior on the roadways daily! I always have a mental checklist of the expletives in mind.....

ps My other vehicle is a F250

ALL Trucks on the road in Texas believe the rules do not apply to them.. We live in a rural area North of Dallas and experience this type of behavior on the roadways daily! I always have a mental checklist of the expletives in mind.....

ps My other vehicle is a F250
I was just telling my daughter this morning how much I hated driving on highways in TX as people drove so dangerously all the freaking time and how to compensate people just drove giant cars and trucks - which of course they could never park in one parking spot.

I would have just called the mall’s tow company. They would happily tow their car, I’m sure, for violating the space rules, much like a handicap spot.
This!

We’re all the closer parking spots near the mall taken? Most charging stations are at the edge of parking and the furthest to walk to the businesses.

We’re all the closer parking spots near the mall taken? Most charging stations are at the edge of parking and the furthest to walk to the businesses.
Yes, for most cases in Walmart. But for Katy Mills, this charging station is actually closer to Book-A-Million entrance. I think it’s like handicap space can get in with special tag, these Tesla EV owners think they can park closer bc it’s EV space.

This is not right, when I get back in town next time, I will prepare to order and put some courtesy warning cards on their windshield wipers.

Yes, for most cases in Walmart. But for Katy Mills, this charging station is actually closer to Book-A-Million entrance. I think it’s like handicap space can get in with special tag, these Tesla EV owners think they can park closer bc it’s EV space.

This is not right, when I get back in town next time, I will prepare to order and put some courtesy warning cards on their windshield wipers.
Just have a tow truck company on speed dial. These people know exactly what they’re doing so don’t give them the courtesy of a warning note.

I’m going to get a very sticky duct tape with this sign onto their car to be baked under 100F Texas sun.
10BC3D27-70A1-4D31-B945-C6177C7E4CF3.jpeg

Any witty “caption” suggestion is welcomed!

The problem is don’t Tesla’s have some sort of security camera system? Don’t phone me after 10pm to bail you out of the Katy jail. I’ll be asleep!

The problem is don’t Tesla’s have some sort of security camera system?

They do. One of those six cameras used for Sentry Mode will bust you. So, wear a mask. Or, don’t give a horse’s fart if they do see you. The hope of the Tesla owners identifying you after they pull the dashcam USB flash drive is pretty minimal anyway. And the fact remains that they’re the ones originally in the wrong. On some level, they know it too.

All of this stuff is deeper than just not charging in a spot. It seems to me that our citizens have become very self centered in the past few years. They don't follow common courtesy and drop garbage all over the place. It's all about "me" these days and what "I" want.

All of this stuff is deeper than just not charging in a spot. It seems to me that our citizens have become very self centered in the past few years. They don't follow common courtesy and drop garbage all over the place. It's all about "me" these days and what "I" want.
Exactly! I have no time for people thinking “the rules don’t apply to me” and am a huge advocate that there needs to be consequences for your selfish actions. People don’t learn from a note but hit them in the wallet and hopefully it’s a lesson learned.

I’ll just be a good citizen reporting them to EA for now. Not sure they will do anything.
8131D5B1-EB5E-4417-9B8F-AC958DFC6209.png
C34FF646-C6F2-43D2-9579-1828B1F70659.png

Take pics of their license plates and post it on Tesla Motors Club and shame them, like someone else suggested. Or...do the shopping car thing like I said =P

Three San Francisco Bay area Tesla owners charging today with their new CCS adapters - the million-car crowd is coming soon.
Screenshot 2022-05-29 6.18.52 PM.png

I doubt they would be shamed on the Tesla Club site, rather congratulated.

I am not a pacifist but this needs to be thought out. EV’s are already looked down upon by some ICE owners especially by a small group of truck owners. What we do not need is a Tesla owner recording a Lucid driving by right before their car is damaged and this uploaded to the Internet. A range war between EV groups benefits no one.

I doubt they would be shamed on the Tesla Club site, rather congratulated.

I am not a pacifist but this needs to be thought out. EV’s are already looked down upon by some ICE owners especially by a small group of truck owners. What we do not need is a Tesla owner recording a Lucid driving by right before their car is damaged and this uploaded to the Internet. A range war between EV groups benefits no one.
It’s ok those Teslas are there, as long as they are charging, not just park there out of convenience of walking and block other EVs who wanted to charge.

I hope other EV’s can soon charge at Tesla Super Chargers. About three blocks from where you are charging the HEB parking lot has around 10 chargers just for Tesla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back