How much reserve charge does Lucid hold back?

From my experience driving 2023 Pure AWD (essentially the same as Touring) for a year and 12,000 I get about 200 miles between 80% down to 20% of normal driving mixed city/highway without hypermiling. Steady driving at highway not going beyond 70 miles would generate even better results. As you correctly noted there is about 88KwH usable battery.
2023 Pure AWD's have a 92 kWh usable battery, unless you are saying that your battery has deteriorated that much. I got the same car last December, and am still at 92 kWh, despite almost always charging with EA DC chargers. I suggest charging it to 100% on a slow charger sometime, and seeing how close you get to the EPA's 410 miles.

Wow! That's insanely good! 19" tires with aeros on? Are you somehow always going downhill with the wind at your back? :)
😝 I’m still on my first full charge, the since charge is sitting at 3.7… I did have the car on in the garage while I was apply ceramic. Each trip since then I have been resetting the trip gauge to see. Hopefully in my next charge I will hopefully see the true cumulative for that charge. I suspect my driving behavior this way cannot be sustained, cheetah can’t change its spots 🤦🏻‍♂️😝😀 and yes 19 all season with the Aeros on.

Back