Houston owners?

I am in Sugar Land TX I booked AGT on May 31st Would like to see the car. Please let me know who can help to see the car. I am okay to drive down Katy or Wood land or Houston to see the Car.
Do you have yor VIN# Assigned Yet?

How are your cars doing?
I just dropped my GT to SC. They Lyft me to airport. It’s for recall mandated by HQ. But that recall was really nothing according to Josh.

I just dropped my GT to SC. They Lyft me to airport. It’s for recall mandated by HQ. But that recall was really nothing according to Josh.
If it's the wiring harness one, if no issues, it's 30 min to inspect and zip tie.

If it's the wiring harness one, if no issues, it's 30 min to inspect and zip tie.
Yes, and like I said. I feel Lucid is giving me first class treatments in the past. Who knows if when more units are produced. But I have no regret getting GT. I was FUD before as my first EV and brand new company.

Any greater Houston area Lucid owner, if you sign up to this forum, please stand up! Let’s have a Houston or Texas Air Convoy going one day!

I am in Sugar Land TX I booked AGT on May 31st Would like to see the car. Please let me know who can help to see the car. I am okay to drive down Katy or Wood land or Houston to see the Car.
I just got back in country this month. I can try to meet you next week to show you.

I finally popped the cherry. After 102 days of ownership, caught an unicorn in the wild, it’s passing thru from Austin. White is also gorgeous too with platinum A pillar.

48033233-3AE8-4DE4-AB86-C650DABD2708.jpeg
EBCAC6F5-5871-4D58-83F7-0399203E266E.jpeg

Calling all Greater Houston area Lucid Air owners.
Ping a message on this thread.

Dallas, Austin, Waco, San Antonio, Beaumont, San Marcos, Victoria all welcome too. Anywhere 300 miles radius.

We may get an outing convoy eventually.

Calling all Greater Houston area Lucid Air owners.
Ping a message on this thread.

Dallas, Austin, Waco, San Antonio, Beaumont, San Marcos, Victoria all welcome too. Anywhere 300 miles radius.

We may get an outing convoy eventually.
Sounds good!

Pictures please!!!!
I have yet seem one. I am going to pick up mine tomorrow from PPF shop next to Lucid Service Center. I’m in Katy area.
I'm due to pick mine up this month - I finally got the production VIN so it won't be long now. We should have a Lucid wine party somewhere in the city so we can all meet up - I'm located in League City (Galveston County).

Today I have visited Lucid Houston Service center and delivery location. They have a plenty of car waiting to be delivered to customer. this is my 1st experience to see the car and looks fantastic. Victoria was nice and helped me to have a tour there.

Hi - I'm in Sugar Land too - and I ordered my AT back in July 2022. I noticed you have yours delivered and - if it's not too much trouble, wondering if it's possible to see your car and see how you like it so far. Marriott Town Center is a great spot to meet. Not sure how to keep personal contact info private - but feel free to send a personal message to exchange details. Super appreciate it!

Houston Lucid Air owners,

Maybe some upcoming holidays meet up for a weekend morning cup of coffee?

So when is our next H-Town Lucid Air coffee gathering again?

Back