Holy corporate speak!

All this started years ago when a garbage man became a Sanitation Engineer…..

P.S.-Recently ran across a neighbor’s daughter who said she was graduating from college. I enquirer as to which college. She replied, “Beauty College.”
My friend referred to strippers as Exotic Entertainment Engineers 🤣 (she was one a long time ago, now an exec at Google so don’t judge!).

Will probably implement Six Sigma for manufacturing . . . .

Six Sigma has been around for decades, starting with Edwards Deming. Although the U.S. ignored it until the Japanese used it to wipe the floor of our slipshod manufacturing processes in the U.S., Motorola took a page from the Japanese playbook and finally brought it (sort of) into the mainstream of American manufacturing. German companies have long been familiar with it and, given Peter Hochholdinger's experience in Audi global manufacturing, I'd be surprised and disappointed if Lucid is only now turning to Six Sigma.

But, then again, Tesla never has . . . and there are a lot of Tesla alums at Lucid, including Hochholdinger's own stint there.

Don’t have my Air yet. Ran into her with my F250. Michelin’s only….

All great to make improvements but will those who received Airs before the physical improvements have their units upgraded? Newer windshield? New larger phone holder? Non squeaky steering wheel? USB ports that transfer information? 21” tires without sidewalk bulge? Etc, etc…..
And Etc Etc Etc. Very well said. I would definitely add Air Conditioning to that. Once again it downright sucked today in this texas heat. I do not have Tint and do not plan on getting anything until they fix the actual issue. The fan just does not push out enough air out of the vents to counter the Texa heat.

And Etc Etc Etc. Very well said. I would definitely add Air Conditioning to that. Once again it downright sucked today in this texas heat. I do not have Tint and do not plan on getting anything until they fix the actual issue. The fan just does not push out enough air out of the vents to counter the Texa heat.
I'm in Vegas, the temp is 104, I have it set to 69 fan speed 4 and it's working great. I also had it tinted so maybe that's why? Either way, will be here for a few more days and see how it holds up. Definitely sucking up more juice though.

I’ve found the most effective way to get the AC to work well is to set the temperature you want then hit the auto button. It seems to cool way better if I do that then if I mess with fan settings.

I’ve found the most effective way to get the AC to work well is to set the temperature you want then hit the auto button. It seems to cool way better if I do that then if I mess with fan settings.
That was the same recommendation/conclusion we came to in the PriusChat forums (oh so many years ago). Lots of engineers on those boards, so they had a pretty solid understanding of what was going on with the A/C.

All great to make improvements but will those who received Airs before the physical improvements have their units upgraded? Newer windshield? New larger phone holder? Non squeaky steering wheel? USB ports that transfer information? 21” tires without sidewalk bulge? Etc, etc…..
What is "sidewalk bulge"?

Back