Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
Share your holiday party pics here!

Met some nice owners. Here we are hanging out in front of a touring
D0DA4481-26D6-4A46-823B-2BBD76D09C5C.jpeg

First Bear emblem on the East Coast.
Or at least that's what I was being told :)

Attachments

• IMG_0933_20221209_195512.jpg
    IMG_0933_20221209_195512.jpg
    739.2 KB · Views: 212
I did not take any pictures but I was told about a great metric that Lucid uses when they hold drive events around the country. We all know that once you drive a Lucid you are very likely to be sold on it. So the Lucid metric is "Butts in Seats." An actual number that Lucid tracks for every drive event. most events average 70-80, they are planning to hit 110 this weekend in Scottsdale.

For absolutely no reason I went to pieces, and giggled and babbled incoherently, like a squealing high school chick thrown in the path of Justin Bieber. For an old boomer like me, it just wasn’t necessary.

Peter Rawlinson was kind, gracious, gentlemanly, and like anybody who can work a room, made me feel in that moment that I was the only one that mattered. A real privilege and a true honour for me, to meet Lucid’s CEO.

Attachments

• C243C7BB-3975-4697-BCE1-077E7F64693F.jpeg
    C243C7BB-3975-4697-BCE1-077E7F64693F.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 250
Beverly Hills Great Event. First exposure to the bear decal. I haven't seen one in the wild. Not sure I understand the appeal. Well dressed crowd that understood what Cocktail attire is. Nice touch especially in Southern California where Jeans reign. Our CEO seemed undeterred by Elon's predicting bankruptcy today.
20221209_203240_001.jpg
first bear exposure.jpg

Attachments

• crowd 2.jpg
    crowd 2.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 197
  • crowd 1.jpg
    crowd 1.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 189
I'm jealous:)

Love it. We’ll be adding that critter to our Stellar White also - thanks for the preview!
It was very difficult for me to reject an emblem that seemed exclusive, but I wasn’t going to ruin my car over it 😅. Almost everyone I talked to at the event talked me out of doing it and I’m thankful.

How did I miss you!?!?!

It was very difficult for me to reject an emblem that seemed exclusive, but I wasn’t going to ruin my car over it 😅. Almost everyone I talked to at the event talked me out of doing it and I’m thankful.
What? You do realize you can peel it off to right?
That's a one weird post.

Thanks for sharing experiences and pics
Funny that they let folks into the shop area, that has been off limits when I visited the Goose Island Facility

We had a very large turnout at the Millbrae Center Holiday Party with special guests Erich Bach (Center of Photo), Achim Pantfoerder (missed the photo)and Sanjay Chandra (missed the photo). It was a fun evening getting to meet many owners and speak with senior management.
HolidayOwnersPartyMillbrae.jpg

What is significance of California bear decal?

(We know Jeep has all kind of badges)

Back