I'm seeing fairly frequent "Hey Lucid" false positives. Conversation in the car or music playing often causes the Lucid assistant to start listening. This happens way more often than it did when Alexa was the assistant.
You can turn off the “Hey Lucid” audio trigger.I'm seeing fairly frequent "Hey Lucid" false positives. Conversation in the car or music playing often causes the Lucid assistant to start listening. This happens way more often than it did when Alexa was the assistant.
… and?We were on the way to dinner last night with some friends. I was telling them about how bad and over-priced the food was at a Romanian restaurant we had tried the night before. A backseat passenger then said there was a lobster roll place next door that might be worth checking out. Suddenly the car chimed in, saying "I am not familiar with that restaurant. It sounds yummy."
After a few seconds of stunned silence, we decided to discuss porn to see what might happen.
… and?