Help - Booster seat install in the rear middle seat ?

FA14

Verified Owner
Cars
2023 Lucid Air Pure AWD
Family visiting tomorrow for summer holidays. Need to install a backless booster seat in the center of the rear seat for my 6 year old niece. The booster seat, i bought has 2 clamps in the rear that should click somewhere.

Need help and any guidance/tips will be highly appreciated. FYI- I’m a Single Dad to Babu (English Bulldog Boy) so not sure about car seats etc…..he usually travels in the front passenger seat with me with a pet seatbelt restraint.

Family visiting tomorrow for summer holidays. Need to install a backless booster seat in the center of the rear seat for my 6 year old niece. The booster seat, i bought has 2 clamps in the rear that should click somewhere.

Need help and any guidance/tips will be highly appreciated. FYI- I’m a Single Dad to Babu (English Bulldog Boy) so not sure about car seats etc…..he usually travels in the front passenger seat with me with a pet seatbelt restraint.
There is no LATCH in the middle seat rear. You will need to use the seatbelt looped through the anchor to secure the booster in the middle. The two on either side have LATCH though

There is no LATCH in the middle seat rear. You will need to use the seatbelt looped through the anchor to secure the booster in the middle. The two on either side have LATCH though
Thanks 🙏

Back