Another entry from the Northeast...

Snafu

Verified Owner
Cars
2000 RAV4, AGT/Zen Red
Making the move from a Tesla MYLR to a GT, Zenith Red, Mojave, 19" (confirmed reservation yesterday) . It was a struggle to decide between the Touring and Grand Touring, but the range tipped me to the latter, especially considering the scarcity of EA infrastructure in NH - even though I have a NEMA 14-50 already installed in my garage. (I will miss the very reliable and accessible Supercharger network - at least until Tesla opens it up to non-Tesla vehicles in the US, as they are doing in Europe, for an emergency backup.) The slight extra rear seat legroom in the Touring and lower price were the pluses for that version, but the range of the Grand Touring convinced me - as well as the probability of a quicker delivery. I'm hoping to hear what people's real-life ranges are, especially when you compare the EPA vs WLTP numbers posted for each version. I really liked the MYLR, but a recent road trip relying solely on the single screen and needing to navigate a menu structure which has changed twice in a year convinced me to make the move. The clear displays located within range of the front windshield in the Lucid AGT and, yes, some physical buttons, were another plus. Settling back for the wait: 2-5 months estimated, so watching with interest as others report their deliveries and driving experiences. I appreciate everyone's informative, sometimes humorous, and detailed postings I have been reading in these forums.

Welcome! I am in Keene, NH with the closest AE station about 55 miles away so will rely on my garage charger. I confirmed my QS/SC AGT order March 29, so do not expect to see the car until Sept. or later.

Welcome! I am in Keene, NH with the closest AE station about 55 miles away so will rely on my garage charger. I confirmed my QS/SC AGT order March 29, so do not expect to see the car until Sept. or later.
Thanks for the info - beautiful area you are in! I was guesstimating about October/November (set expectations low, so you are not disappointed). I'm on the other side of the state, so an AE station in Kittery (@41 miles) or Manchester (@45 miles) are the closest to me, with Seabrook not far behind. The reliability of the chargers will be one thing that I'll be evaluating if/when I use them.

Back