Hello from Maryland

doon

Verified Owner
Cars
Onewheel+ XR, Silver GT
Referral Code
A83PDKX1
I ordered an Air GT on June 10, 2022. This will be my first EV. Anxiously awaiting that VIN email. Thanks for this forum... lot's of great info!

Hi! Also from Maryland (MoCo). Have an order for a Pure. Looking forward to when it comes out.

Excellent, I look forward to seeing a few Airs here in Md (I Have not seen 1 in the wild yet)

Ordered my Pure in April and look forward to meeting nadecir at the Electrify America stations near Columbia. I live in Balto and work between Hanover and Ft. Meade.

Joe,

You might just see me at the EA station in Dobbin Center in Columbia. Mine is a Zenith Red GT.

You guys are in for a treat. This car is just plain fun to drive. It does take some discipline to stay under 80 as the car gets there before you even know it.

Dave

I know the spot -- I meet my direct reports for 1 - 1s at the First Watch across the street. FYSA -- I saw my 1st Lucid on 97 near Annap a couple weeks ago when I was headed to a USNA football game

Have a touring on order since Feb 2021 here in Annapolis. There is a Red Dream drive in this town but only seen once. I took a test drive in Tysons a couple months ago and was blown away by the ride. Still undecided on interior to go with the silver. Currently have the Santa Cruz (not a fan of light carpets) and really like the Mohave but every pure will have that and thought about being different. Hope to see you guys around the beltway.

Jack

I’m in CA….and welcome to the Lucid Family!!! You will LOVE it!! I went with AGT Black w/Mohave interior and received delivery in April. Whole process took six months from reservation to delivery.

Attachments

• 2F727AB7-931E-405F-AC20-FBAEB8FEE1F8.jpeg
    2F727AB7-931E-405F-AC20-FBAEB8FEE1F8.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 67
Thanks wolfepack! Yea it looks like I will be right at 6 months as well. I chatted with the nice folks at Lucid Tysons Corner a couple days ago and they seemed to think my vehicle would start in production end of Oct.

Back