Hello from Chicago/Naperville area

Congratulations! Glad to hear everything went smoothly. I’m dying here waiting for mine to arrive!

Zenith Red Air spotted today on Route 59 in Naperville! Exchanged waves and thumbs ups. If you're on this forum -- hello👋

Zenith Red Air spotted today on Route 59 in Naperville! Exchanged waves and thumbs ups. If you're on this forum -- hello👋
Yes, hello - we also met at charging station earlier and talked few minutes - my friend was test driving so probably you did not notice me in passenger seat .. :) ..

Picked up my Touring from Goose Island on Saturday and couldn’t be happier. The experience down at Goose Island was great. Big shout out to my delivery agent Hanna and the detailer who both put up with my nit-picking of the smallest details.

A funny thing happened while I was there…Hanna and I jumped in the car to start the teaching process and she noticed that the new update had been made available to my car (must’ve happened overnight). So we are going through everything on the interior and because I had my trusty Touring delivery list with me, we got out to go over exterior stuff. Upon exiting, the car began to update. Hanna quickly realized that we were going to be hanging out for the next 55 minutes while the car updated. Not a big deal for me as I got to take a VERY close look at the car which was beautiful. Hanna was very pleasant and accommodating about the entire thing.

Anyway, this car is awesome and I’m so happy this day has finally arrived. If you see a Quantum Grey Touring in the Wheaton/Naperville area, it’s me!

Picked up my Touring from Goose Island on Saturday and couldn’t be happier. The experience down at Goose Island was great. Big shout out to my delivery agent Hanna and the detailer who both put up with my nit-picking of the smallest details.

A funny thing happened while I was there…Hanna and I jumped in the car to start the teaching process and she noticed that the new update had been made available to my car (must’ve happened overnight). So we are going through everything on the interior and because I had my trusty Touring delivery list with me, we got out to go over exterior stuff. Upon exiting, the car began to update. Hanna quickly realized that we were going to be hanging out for the next 55 minutes while the car updated. Not a big deal for me as I got to take a VERY close look at the car which was beautiful. Hanna was very pleasant and accommodating about the entire thing.

Anyway, this car is awesome and I’m so happy this day has finally arrived. If you see a Quantum Grey Touring in the Wheaton/Naperville area, it’s me!
Congratulations!

Congrats and welcome!

Congratulations, and may you have many smiles with the miles!

Back