Hello from Atlanta

Does the voice stay on even if you have not planned a route?

Hi Fellow Atlanta GT Owners: I got my GT on Saturday and Chip also did a great job educating me on everything. He spent over 2 hours with us.

On another note, since there is no spare tire and jack in the Lucid, I did find out that EZSpare tire is located in the Atlanta area and can ship a spare tire to you directly without a shipping charge. They can be reached at (800) 941-9302.

Hey I'd love to meet up and have a look at your car if possible. I'm also in Atlanta. My order is ready to be placed (my reservation has cleared the queue) but am waiting to submit because I had some hesitation around lack of CarPlay and also not having seen a production spec version.
Hey Steve
Hi
I have a Air Grand Touring reservation, awaiting being able to place order. Preference for Quantum Gray with Mohave.

I’m a long time Tesla owner; 2015 Model S then traded it in for a 2018 Model X which I plan to sell or trade-in once the Lucid arrives.
Hey Guys - I got my GT on Saturday and love it! Takes a little to get used to the regenerative braking system without using the brakes, but I am learning. I'd be happy to show you the car to you guys, if you are interested. Please let me know.

Best,
Wayne

Hey Steve

Hey Guys - I got my GT on Saturday and love it! Takes a little to get used to the regenerative braking system without using the brakes, but I am learning. I'd be happy to show you the car to you guys, if you are interested. Please let me know.

Best,
Wayne

I’d find it helpful to compare some things across cars - motor whine levels, hold->go feel, and smoothness of ride.

Of course, this is presume you’re ITP or close to ITP :)

I'm in East Cobb near Merchants Walk.

Hey Steve

Best,
Wayne
Wayne,
Great to hear. Are you available Friday? I’m recently retired. So I’m free all day. I’m in Johns Creek, near Alpharetta. Not far from you.

Wayne,
Great to hear. Are you available Friday? I’m recently retired. So I’m free all day. I’m in Johns Creek, near Alpharetta. Not far from you.
Hi Steve - I'm free Friday. Want to meet halfway? How about noon? Wayne

Hi Steve - I'm free Friday. Want to meet halfway? How about noon? Wayne
Any chance we could do it on Sunday? I'd love to see the Lucid too. I can bring my EQS. Maybe we can loop in @InATL too. I'm in Buckhead but its an easy enough drive up 400 to meet with you.

Sunday is fine also. What time works for you? I was looking at the EQS online (great looking car),so it will be nice to see them next to each other.

Sunday is fine also. What time works for you? I was looking at the EQS online (great looking car),so it will be nice to see them next to each other.
Early afternoon would be good. I usually drive my son up to see the grand parents in Alpharetta for lunch on Sundays. So anytime around then would be ideal.

Early afternoon would be good. I usually drive my son up to see the grand parents in Alpharetta for lunch on Sundays. So anytime around then would be ideal.
How about we meet on your way to Alpharetta? I'm near Merchants Walk in Marietta. Does 1 pm work?

We are out of the country until the end of May. When we get back, I'd be happy to meet up with you and show you the car.

We are out of the country until the end of May. When we get back, I'd be happy to meet up with you and show you the car.
Have a good trip. Was really nice meeting you a couple of weeks ago.

I was actually in Arizona last week and got to do a test drive of the AGT while out there.

That will be great. Just reply to the message when you're available. It will be at least a few months before mine will be available

My Grand Touring just arrived last week and now its getting PPF.

All of us in the Atlanta/Georgia/Southeastern US area should get together. If interested let me know.

I would be interested in a get together and discuss what tips we have learned about our Lucids. However, I am not on Facebook.

My Grand Touring just arrived last week and now its getting PPF.

All of us in the Atlanta/Georgia/Southeastern US area should get together. If interested let me know.
Jumping in late but I’m in East Cobb and just became a Lucid owner on Tuesday. I’ve seen two around town one white and one black… mine is zenith red.

Jumping in late but I’m in East Cobb and just became a Lucid owner on Tuesday. I’ve seen two around town one white and one black… mine is zenith red.
Congratulations on your lucid! White one's probably mine as I frequent east cobb and Gwinnett county general area a lot!

Back