Heater, wiper and charger questions.

JerryG

Cars
Grand Touring
Does anybody know if the heater uses a heat pump system or is it strictly resistive?

Is there a sensitivity adjustment on the automatic wipers? They seem okay during the day but in low light they don’t work well at all.

What is the amperage of the on board charger? (Grand Touring Range). I can’t get a straight answer from anybody at Lucid.

Thanks!

Does anybody know if the heater uses a heat pump system or is it strictly resistive?
Is there a sensitivity adjustment on the automatic wipers? They seem okay during the day but in low light they don’t work well at all.

What is the amperage of the on board charger? (Grand Touring Range). I can’t get a straight answer from anybody at Lucid.

Thanks!

Resistance heating, no heat pump.

No sensitivity adjustment outside of auto high or low on the left cockpit panel

Onboard charger is 19.5 kW so about 80A. The Lucid charger will deliver 80A when wired to a proper 100A breaker.

Is the Lucid charger available yet? I’ve been using my Tesla which is set at 72amps (90 amp breaker) the car charges at 1 mile/minute.

Is the Lucid charger available yet? I’ve been using my Tesla which is set at 72amps (90 amp breaker) the car charges at 1 mile/minute.
It is, sort of, limited quantity, Dream Edition owners first.

Back