I hope she lets you drive it, at least onceI haven’t wanted for one since the driver binnacle is right in front of you, but I agree I would love one. I am going to be jealous of the HUD in my wife’s gravity.![]()
She has full access to my Air, anytime, so I would expect full reciprocity or we’d have to renegotiate the treaty entirely.I hope she lets you drive it, at least once![]()
For now, only the Gravity, not Air, would give you a head-up display option in the $3,200 Technology Package.Ok i’m about to purchase a Lucid at the only problem that I have with the Lucid is they do not come with heads up display or as much as they cost I prefer a heads up display
not for me, I like my steering wheel to be as low as possible, when in that position a good part of the display is blocked, I cannot see one slice of the speed reading.I don’t disagree with you here. I wish it had that too. That said, the main dashboard is well within the field of view.
I feel the same way as you with every HUD I've ever used, including the Ioniq 5 I own now.I have had many cars with HUD, the first being a 92 Bonneville SSEi, I never used it on that car or the many other cars I have owned since then as I like a clean windscreen.
I have had HUDs for a number of years and have loudly proclaimed that it was necessary for me. I reluctantly gave Lucid a pass as the display is so high and right in front of the driver that it almost functions like a HUD.Before lucid my daily driver was a 7 series with HUD, which I really loved.
That said, I feel like the position of the lucid air display is pretty good, most of time I forget it doesn't have a HUD.
I am so tired of hearing that. Yes...if you wear polarized sunglasses you will have difficulty seeing the HUD, especially if you are driving into the sun. You can afford a Lucid, you can certainly afford a pair of tinted but not polarized sunglasses. Even if you wear progressive glasses, you are still only talking about a few hundred dollars. I wear high quality tinted but not polarized Oakley sunglasses and they work great both in the car and on the golf course.I've heard complaints that other brands' HUDs aren't really compatible with polarized sunglasses. Anyone try that with a Gravity HUD?
Yep. I thought it was malfunctioning until my wife reminded me that it didn't work with my (progressive prescription) sunglasses.I've heard complaints that other brands' HUDs aren't really compatible with polarized sunglasses. Anyone try that with a Gravity HUD?
I'm getting tired of excuses. The best car should be compatible with the best sunglasses, which are polarized.I am so tired of hearing that.
clarineyecare.com