Guess the name of this project or the name of the future car...

No. Too close to women's expensive yoga pants.
And way too east to be mistaken or used in jest as a particular citrus fruit that has other negative implications.

Guys, think about it. What is Peter's favorite phrase? "Force of Nature" or a "Force to be reckoned with" when describing the Air and Gravity. I think Lucid Force would be a sweet name and play well into the rest of the line.

Guys, think about it. What is Peter's favorite phrase? "Force of Nature" or a "Force to be reckoned with" when describing the Air and Gravity. I think Lucid Force would be a sweet name and play well into the rest of the line.
I suggested Force last week and Mistral.

Mistral may be too close to mistrial. And considering how many people already want frivolous class action lawsuits against Lucid, I'm not sure Lucid should be coming up with any law adjacent names 😂

Mistral may be too close to mistrial. And considering how many people already want frivolous class action lawsuits against Lucid, I'm not sure Lucid should be coming up with any law adjacent names 😂
And Mistral is occupied by Bugatti in addition to that 🤣

Lucid Terra - meaning land or earth. Since it's range will cover more land than the rest ;)

Lucid Core

Air
Gravity
Light
Sun
Breath
Cloud
Wind
Typhoon
Storm

Some are better than others but if they're going for a theme...
Storm - interesting

As @segbrk mentioned "Well we’ve had an element and a force now. " And by the way, I disagree that Magnet doesn't have a good ring (inside joke for those of you who have seen my car...).

I'm leaning towards something having to do with Physics and ElectroMagnetism in particular. Assuming we're talking about lower price point entry level Lucid, I'm going with:

1. Lucid Photon
  2. Lucid Particle
  3. Lucid Quantum
Adding one more ... Lucid Positron

Keeping with the Quantum Physics theme

Given the situation going on with the Gravity, they should choose a name and trademark it now.

Given the situation going on with the Gravity, they should choose a name and trademark it now.
I'm fairly sure they've already done that.

Back