Greetings from a Lucid Veteran

Hi, everyone.

My name is Marqie Carter-Rivaldo. I manage the Voice of the Customer program at Lucid, reporting up to Len Devanna (@Firstto520). I have been a member of this forum since November and thought this would be a great time to finally introduce myself. I am what some would call a Lucid veteran, having joined the company back in 2016 when we were still Atieva, hence my forum handle.

A big part of my job is scouring the online places where our customers aggregate to share their experiences about Lucid. I then funnel these insights and sentiments back into the organization for awareness and potential action. I spend a great deal of my time on this forum every working day, and I’ve gotten a sense of what motivates many of you over the last eight months. I am deeply appreciative of your passion for Lucid and of the community that you have created.

With this introduction, my role remains that of a listener and an observer. As always, your SA, DA, or Customer Care rep remains your go-to resource for information and issue resolution.

Keep sharing, and thank you!

Marqie
Thanks for being here. I have two comments on my mind. The massaging seats as an option is a requirement along with a 500+ mile range as an option for Touring or Pure. These issues hold me back, may wait for solid state batteries or similar breakthrough. May at least see what improvements Gravity release brings. NOTHING prevents optional massaging seats at all trim levels.
Excited to get my own Lucid, but expect more at this price. A Buick ugh, has massaging seats. Planning long trips in my retirement.

may wait for solid state batteries or similar breakthrough.
It’s funny Nio is manufacturing an SUV with I think a 150kw solid state battery and the efficiency is worse than Lucid batteries. There has also been none of the big-deal stories I was expecting about Tesla/Panasonic 4680 cells as some revolutionary thing, in spite of being hyped to be just that. I really think Lucid is and will be the one to beat for quite sometime as having the best range/charging/efficiency while being only a few tenths slower than a MS Plaid.

It’s funny Nio is manufacturing an SUV with I think a 150kw solid state battery and the efficiency is worse than Lucid batteries. There has also been none of the big-deal stories I was expecting about Tesla/Panasonic 4680 cells as some revolutionary thing, in spite of being hyped to be just that. I really think Lucid is and will be the one to beat for quite sometime as having the best range/charging/efficiency while being only a few tenths slower than a MS Plaid.
Agreed. I am just wanting a pure with a 500 mile range as an ad on option. Solid state may be quite some time away.

Thanks for being here. I have two comments on my mind. The massaging seats as an option is a requirement along with a 500+ mile range as an option for Touring or Pure. These issues hold me back, may wait for solid state batteries or similar breakthrough. May at least see what improvements Gravity release brings. NOTHING prevents optional massaging seats at all trim levels.
Excited to get my own Lucid, but expect more at this price. A Buick ugh, has massaging seats. Planning long trips in my retirement.
agreed 100% on the massaging seats as an paid option for the massaging seats

Agreed. I am just wanting a pure with a 500 mile range as an ad on option. Solid state may be quite some time away.
I have to agree. What if someone wants 500 mile range without a glass canopy? The current choices do not allow that combination. There should be an option on the Pure and Tourings to upgrade to the larger pack.

One additional unrelated comment. Lucid is ignoring the heartland of America. If you are not on the coast or a Great Lake, you are nowhere close to a service center. Mobile service vans are a joke. Anyone who has followed this group has read about large numbers of hardware problems requiring a trip to full service center. It is past time for service centers to begin to appear in locations such as Nashville. Due to the obvious quality control issues along with the many hardware and software problems, many will cancel without changes in this area. Remember, “build it and they will come.” The opposite also is true.

I have to agree. What if someone wants 500 mile range without a glass canopy? The current choices do not allow that combination. There should be an option on the Pure and Tourings to upgrade to the larger pack.

One additional unrelated comment. Lucid is ignoring the heartland of America. If you are not on the coast or a Great Lake, you are nowhere close to a service center. Mobile service vans are a joke. Anyone who has followed this group has read about large numbers of hardware problems requiring a trip to full service center. It is past time for service centers to begin to appear in locations such as Nashville. Due to the obvious quality control issues along with the many hardware and software problems, many will cancel without changes in this area. Remember, “build it and they will come.” The opposite also is true.
I could not agree more. I emphatically do NOT want a glass canopy but absolutely wanted the 500 mile range, so I got the GT, due to arrive soon. Every time I drive I will worry about a rock putting a big crack in the canopy , and the subsequent replacement cost. In my opinion the glass canopy should be optional on the GT. Huge oversight by Lucid and one that I am quite nervous about.

Hi, everyone.

My name is Marqie Carter-Rivaldo. I manage the Voice of the Customer program at Lucid, reporting up to Len Devanna (@Firstto520). I have been a member of this forum since November and thought this would be a great time to finally introduce myself. I am what some would call a Lucid veteran, having joined the company back in 2016 when we were still Atieva, hence my forum handle.

A big part of my job is scouring the online places where our customers aggregate to share their experiences about Lucid. I then funnel these insights and sentiments back into the organization for awareness and potential action. I spend a great deal of my time on this forum every working day, and I’ve gotten a sense of what motivates many of you over the last eight months. I am deeply appreciative of your passion for Lucid and of the community that you have created.

With this introduction, my role remains that of a listener and an observer. As always, your SA, DA, or Customer Care rep remains your go-to resource for information and issue resolution.

Marqie
Outstanding. Everyone wants Apple Car Play, STAT!!!😊😊😊😊

Thank for monitoring this forum, it is such a positive that you will be communicating opinions and concerns to management.

I could not agree more. I emphatically do NOT want a glass canopy but absolutely wanted the 500 mile range, so I got the GT, due to arrive soon. Every time I drive I will worry about a rock putting a big crack in the canopy , and the subsequent replacement cost. In my opinion the glass canopy should be optional on the GT. Huge oversight by Lucid and one that I am quite nervous about.

First rock chip in month four!

Hi, everyone.

Marqie
Marqie.
I wanted to take the time and bring to your attention the remarkable job that Joshua Altman, a SA out of Seattle, did for us lately. FIrst, we was kind enough to arraign the transfer of our invitation to the Seattle VIP Opening Reception to one in Denver. I had requested this because we are in the Denver area until the end of the month and will be missing the Seattle's reception. Then, when we arrived at the Denver reception he greeted us warmly and spent a lot of time introducing us to the Lucid. In addition, he was very patient with us and all of the questions we had relative to how the car operates. He also took the time to introduce us to his boss, whose name, unfortunately I forget. Thus, I am writing you in hopes that you share this with his boss. I believe Joshua represents the best of Lucid, and I compliment Lucid for making him part of the team. Best regards, DJL

Yeah same goes for my SA Jacques Fidelia and Mariam from the NYC studio! Great responsive hard working helpful people who care about doing a good job.

Marqie.
I wanted to take the time and bring to your attention the remarkable job that Joshua Altman, a SA out of Seattle, did for us lately. FIrst, we was kind enough to arraign the transfer of our invitation to the Seattle VIP Opening Reception to one in Denver. I had requested this because we are in the Denver area until the end of the month and will be missing the Seattle's reception. Then, when we arrived at the Denver reception he greeted us warmly and spent a lot of time introducing us to the Lucid. In addition, he was very patient with us and all of the questions we had relative to how the car operates. He also took the time to introduce us to his boss, whose name, unfortunately I forget. Thus, I am writing you in hopes that you share this with his boss. I believe Joshua represents the best of Lucid, and I compliment Lucid for making him part of the team. Best regards, DJL
Good idea for a thread…

Is the canopy more prone or likely than the front windshield is to chips/damage?
I don’t think so. It seems most rock chips would hit the front windshield , given their trajectory. That being said, I have acquaintances whose cars featured glass roofs and a few had to replace the canopies because of damage .

I personally don’t enjoy glass roofs but thought the extra range was worth it.

Hey everyone! As Len and Marqie have mentioned, they're more of an on-looker rather than support. If you have suggestions or other comments, feel free to leave in the Feedback thread in the General Discussions section, or make a new thread for a more in-depth discussion as well.

Back