Greater LA Area

2 of my Twitter posts I thought I'd share here with special interest to this group...
Anyone looking to get their hands on a Brand New Lucid Air GT in the next week or 2 plus get the $7500 tax credit + 3yr complimentary @ElectrifyAm ? 👇That’s the configuration with 21’s. Contact
@Director

Any #LucidAir #LucidOwnersClub members in SoCal want an invite to display at #FullyChargedLIVEUS 9/10-11? "There will be free tickets and margaritas waiting for you!" Contact
@FullyChargedShw

I saw one in Arcadia while driving down Santa Anita last week - I think it was a gold DE...and another (Oregon plates) at Santa Anita golf course parking lot 1-2 months ago
Gold one was probably me!

I am in Manhattan Beach and just got my Air GT this week - it was almost jarring to see multiple Lucids at the Torrance show room and lot after only previously seeing a single Lucid at the show room in Century City back in November ‘21 when I placed my reservation.

I still haven’t seen another Lucid in the wild but sure that will change soon. I am certainly noticing a lot of people taking long looks at the car as I drive over the last two days.

I am in Manhattan Beach and just got my Air GT this week - it was almost jarring to see multiple Lucids at the Torrance show room and lot after only previously seeing a single Lucid at the show room in Century City back in November ‘21 when I placed my reservation.

I still haven’t seen another Lucid in the wild but sure that will change soon. I am certainly noticing a lot of people taking long looks at the car as I drive over the last two days.
Congrats! Join the SoCal telegram!

Cool. I’m in Century City and have only seen 3 other Lucids while driving around LA. One in Bhills, one in Ktown, and one more while I was charging at the CC mall.
I've only ever seen one while driving around recently on the 405. We spotted each other and he pulled up beside me and gave each other a wave/thumbs up 😂

@JSteph3061 & @ShinyThings0323 Awesome! Like @hydbob mentioned, join that Telegram group. Also, on Twitter, Lucid is organizing a Sat. 10/22 car rally for LA county/OC area with details not yet ironed out.

Just got GT. In Woodland Hills. Seen two on road and had pleasure of charging next to one.
Sat 9/24. Was that you getting off at Woodlake as I turned right?

Hey, im in woodland hills too, waiting on my touring. Did you get PPF or tints yet?
Do you have an ETA yet? My office is in Woodland Hills

Back