Great video explaining charging

This video should be required for all EV owners.
This is the most educational video I’ve seen. A must watch for anyone wanting a road trip!!!

P.S. - That handsome Polestar 2 is exactly one my son drives.

If this video prevents even one person from plugging an old Bolt into a 350kWh charger, it was worth making.

Outstanding video.

I like his whole channel. I have subscribed to it for a while.

Good video, the EV world would be a better place if the Lyft/Uber drivers in rental KIA's would pay attention to the 80-100% charging waste of timeo_O

Excellent vid. Thanks for posting.
I laughed out loud at, “If you want to see a broken charger in person, go to your nearest Electrify America….”

Good video, the EV world would be a better place if the Lyft/Uber drivers in rental KIA's would pay attention to the 80-100% charging waste of timeo_O
Very nice video! More novice EV owners should watch. Unfortunately, the first time many might drive one is in a rental.

I just had a rented Polestar on a trip. Need to return it at >75% charge. My trip from the house I was staying to the airport only took 20% charge to drive so I could leave with a full battery and return it. However, I could see rentals trying to get up to 100% at a DCFC before returning unless the charger was close enough to the rental return.

Back