Gravity Vehicles Available Online

I think for those that do not care for the massaging seats, but want a beautiful car in general
I get the massaging seats, but I can’t imagine driving it without dynamic handling or comfort and convenience (for the quiet cabin), though this white car has both.

That said, I didn’t care about surround sound pro but ended up with it and LOVE it.

I DID get DD2Pro and no need for that. Should e saved $5,000 and gone with premium.

So, I suppose this is why they make it with different options.
 
I am having trouble giving up the 18 way seats and tray tables though...
 
I am having trouble giving up the 18 way seats and tray tables though...
I wanted my Gravity ASAP, but for $100,000+, 0% chance I was giving up the luxury seats. Platinum, fine. No 18 way seat and massage - deal breaker. Everyone has their limit. 😆
 
OK, this build confuses the heck out of me. The very few GGTs that have shown up with the Tech package have been fully loaded. I have a hard time believing someone would order a Gravity with base interior, base DreamDrive, base sound but then throw in the Tech package. If this was a random build and someone at factory decided to randomly add the very short supply HUD, it will piss me off.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0003.webp
    IMG_0003.webp
    116.7 KB · Views: 137
Well; I am also surprised by any 22/23 in summer tires Gravity getting sent to Chicago in the fall going into winter as well....:P
 
OK, this build confuses the heck out of me. The very few GGTs that have shown up with the Tech package have been fully loaded. I have a hard time believing someone would order a Gravity with base interior, base DreamDrive, base sound but then throw in the Tech package. If this was a random build and someone at factory decided to randomly add the very short supply HUD, it will piss me off.
Many builds are strange like this. Not sure how/why they were built, but they were and someone will buy it.

Maybe they place massive value on the extra ambient lighting that comes with the HUD!
 
This one is also weird. “I will pay $4,500 for leather seats and 18 way massage, but don’t want comfort and convenience or any other package…”. Odd.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9472.webp
    IMG_9472.webp
    94.1 KB · Views: 131
This one is also weird. “I will pay $4,500 for leather seats and 18 way massage, but don’t want comfort and convenience or any other package…”. Odd.
It is a bit strange, but it's kinda lux 5 seat config, in warm climate the heated seats and wheel aren't all that needed. Lucid could consider moving the Acoustic Glass to some other package that makes more sense (Lux seats + acoustic for max comfort), (Acoustic Glass + Surround Pro for max audiophile).
 
It is a bit strange, but it's kinda lux 5 seat config, in warm climate the heated seats and wheel aren't all that needed. Lucid could consider moving the Acoustic Glass to some other package that makes more sense (Lux seats + acoustic for max comfort), (Acoustic Glass + Surround Pro for max audiophile).
Broken record alert - Power package should be standard. So should dynamic handling as it really makes the car unique.

There are too many packages/options already.
 
OK, this build confuses the heck out of me. The very few GGTs that have shown up with the Tech package have been fully loaded. I have a hard time believing someone would order a Gravity with base interior, base DreamDrive, base sound but then throw in the Tech package. If this was a random build and someone at factory decided to randomly add the very short supply HUD, it will piss me off.
Can confirm this was actually a batch build that Lucid made & nobody ordered it. So whoever buys it want to drive & don't care for FSD or massaging seats, because that will save them $12k
 
Can confirm this was actually a batch build that Lucid made & nobody ordered it. So whoever buys it want to drive & don't care for FSD or massaging seats, because that will save them $12k
If that is the case that Lucid just did a batch build with a HUD without an assigned order, then hopefully that is a sign that they have plenty of HUDs available now and they should be cranking out a butt load of GGTs with HUDs (including mine) during the month of October. I can only hope.
 
If that is the case that Lucid just did a batch build with a HUD without an assigned order, then hopefully that is a sign that they have plenty of HUDs available now and they should be cranking out a butt load of GGTs with HUDs (including mine) during the month of October. I can only hope.
That seems to be the case, there was (28) Gravities with Tech that went into production last week & being factory gated by next week with no assigned buyer as of yet.
There is a fully loaded AG matching your specs with the exception of the larger wheels ready for delivery in Torrance, not sure if would want to jump on that
 
That seems to be the case, there was (28) Gravities with Tech that went into production last week & being factory gated by next week with no assigned buyer as of yet.
There is a fully loaded AG matching your specs with the exception of the larger wheels ready for delivery in Torrance, not sure if would want to jump on that
Thanks for the heads up but stepped away from site for a couple hours to go for bike ride, have dinner with family and watch a little TV. It is gone now and not sure I would have pulled plug. Might drop down to small wheels but although the big wheels look nice, not willing to deal with summer rubber, less sidewall cushion, and more likelihood of tire/rim damage. I am trying to be patient, but if I am still waiting for my car in December and Lucid is still putting Tech package on random low/medium spec cars, I will get really pissed. I shouldn’t have to sit here starring at my laptop and refreshing the Available Cars link, hoping my build will show up.

Well hopefully by December I might get a car that only has 2 or 3 minor issues instead of one of the dumpster fire cars that some have had here. Stories like the guy who had to abandon his Gravity in a grocery store parking lot and walk home due to his car not starting is giving me some second thoughts.
 
There are a number of highly spec-ed vehicles that have been sitting on the inventory list for a few days now. I wonder why? One of them in DC would fit our needs with all the options except it doesn't have the dynamic driving option. Very odd decision. I imagine that's why this one isn't moving. Maybe each one is missing just one key package that someone wants. There is one black/yosemite/largest wheels that is our exact vehicle, but it isn't available for 4 weeks. Ours is still in production, although supposedly at the inspection stage, and I have to believe we will get ours before 4 weeks, so we haven't taken it.
 
That seems to be the case, there was (28) Gravities with Tech that went into production last week & being factory gated by next week with no assigned buyer as of yet.
There is a fully loaded AG matching your specs with the exception of the larger wheels ready for delivery in Torrance, not sure if would want to jump on that
How do you know all this? Are you Neo? Can you see into the Matrix?
 
How do you know all this? Are you Neo? Can you see into the Matrix?
Lol, my SA has been transparent & visited them this past Sunday. They literally shared the list of available vehicles, batch unassigned, etc...
Showed the different dates of the production cycle of my original Gravity (now cancelled), because it was stuck in production since Aug 13th & no answer from the factory what the delay is.
 
Saw a car matches my configuration except with mid size wheels. Question for the experts, are the tires on the mid sized wheels okay for winter driving in the north (New Jersey)?
 
Saw a car matches my configuration except with mid size wheels. Question for the experts, are the tires on the mid sized wheels okay for winter driving in the north (New Jersey)?
They should be as good as the small size and way better than the Pirelli’s on the big wheels.
 
They should be as good as the small size and way better than the Pirelli’s on the big wheels.
Called the local studio, the person who answered the call said that the tires on the two sets of larger wheels are all summer performance ones and I should consider the 20/21 wheel set for winter driving. Not sure if I can trust the knowledge of any SA
:)
 
Back
Top