Gravity Vehicles Available Online

Another screwy issue I noticed with these Inventory cars when digging deeper into details on taxes and fees for one of the cars I noticed credit -$500 for order deposit but in reality the order deposit for all of these cars is $1000. So, if you reserve a car with a $1000 deposit, it looks like you are only going to get half of that back at purchase. Also noticed “Documentation Fee” of $150, which is double the $75 that is on my original order but at least not the $450 fee that Shenlon was quoted and complained about over on the Finance and Leasing thread. ????
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0004.webp
    IMG_0004.webp
    148 KB · Views: 138
Another screwy issue I noticed with these Inventory cars when digging deeper into details on taxes and fees for one of the cars I noticed credit -$500 for order deposit but in reality the order deposit for all of these cars is $1000. So, if you reserve a car with a $1000 deposit, it looks like you are only going to get half of that back at purchase. Also noticed “Documentation Fee” of $150, which is double the $75 that is on my original order but at least not the $450 fee that Shenlon was quoted and complained about over on the Finance and Leasing thread. ????

I assume the documentation fee varies by state/delivery location because if you look at a few different ones it'll change. It doesn't seem to update if you chose to deliver it to your closest SC, it's just showing the fee for where it's currently routed to go.
 
This one is very tempting for me. https://lucidmotors.com/inventory-vehicle?UUID=683b27ed7ebc86740ec54ce0

The only compromises vs. my ideal GGT spec are the wheels (these are 22/23 and I prefer 21/22) and the leather (I want Tahoe this is Mojave). I'd forfeit my $1000 DE deposit but save >$20K on the purchase price. For the $19K savings I assume I could buy 21/22 wheels with tires down the road.

It wouldn't be a DE though....
 

Another loaded green GGT with Tech but no tow pack just popped up. Almost jumped on it but no tow pack and having to pay additional $2000 delivery prevented me from pulling trigger.
Some lucky person grabbed this. We would have taken it except the wheels aren't what we want. So close! Congrats to whoever snagged it.
 
It's really weird - it doesn't seem like vehicles are moving off the site at all anymore. A few days ago, if a halfway decent build was up there, it was gone within an hour or two. But the exact same vehicles have been up for me now for at least 24 hours - the exact same ones, not a single one has moved. (I'm only looking at available now, and admittedly I haven't done a thorough audit each day, but the total count hasn't moved and the top several and the bottom ones are all exactly the same.)

I find this to be a really odd sudden change.
 
They've probably hit a wall where everyone willing to rush to buy/lease one before the credit expired has been exhausted. Too many cars missing one or two options that a lot of us want. I also suspect they've stopped adding them so the number of available cars doesn't keep going up making it look like they're not selling. They can't even sell this grey one with tech package which I think would have gone quickly before the end of the month. https://lucidmotors.com/inventory-vehicle?UUID=6887923fe552288b09b4a533

Still seems dumb they made so many of these weird spec ones, I wonder how long they're going to be stuck in inventory now.

I also wish I didn't hate the white interior because this is exactly my build but Yosemite instead of Tahoe (and being delivered to Costa Mesa too) https://lucidmotors.com/inventory-vehicle?UUID=683b27f67ebc86740ec55579&shortCode=EAYVKZ
 
Last edited:
They've probably hit a wall where everyone willing to rush to buy/lease one before the credit expired has been exhausted. Too many cars missing one or two options that a lot of us want. I also suspect they've stopped adding them so the number of available cars doesn't keep going up making it look like they're not selling. They can't even sell this grey one with tech package which I think would have gone quickly before the end of the month. https://lucidmotors.com/inventory-vehicle?UUID=6887923fe552288b09b4a533

Still seems dumb they made so many of these weird spec ones, I wonder how long they're going to be stuck in inventory now.

I also wish I didn't hate the white interior because this is exactly my build but Yosemite instead of Tahoe (and being delivered to Costa Mesa too) https://lucidmotors.com/inventory-vehicle?UUID=683b27f67ebc86740ec55579&shortCode=EAYVKZ
The grey one would have been perfect for us because we want the midsize wheels. But no dynamic handling. Such a mistake to make one like that, unless it was designed by someone that way and then they backed out.
 
They've probably hit a wall where everyone willing to rush to buy/lease one before the credit expired has been exhausted. Too many cars missing one or two options that a lot of us want. I also suspect they've stopped adding them so the number of available cars doesn't keep going up making it look like they're not selling. They can't even sell this grey one with tech package which I think would have gone quickly before the end of the month. https://lucidmotors.com/inventory-vehicle?UUID=6887923fe552288b09b4a533

Still seems dumb they made so many of these weird spec ones, I wonder how long they're going to be stuck in inventory now.

I also wish I didn't hate the white interior because this is exactly my build but Yosemite instead of Tahoe (and being delivered to Costa Mesa too) https://lucidmotors.com/inventory-vehicle?UUID=683b27f67ebc86740ec55579&shortCode=EAYVKZ
The credit was only for leases. The car you linked to doesn't have the dynamic handling package, very few people would want a top spec build without that.
 
The grey one would have been perfect for us because we want the midsize wheels. But no dynamic handling. Such a mistake to make one like that, unless it was designed by someone that way and then they backed out.
Someone probably canceled their order because they forgot to click the box. Reminds me of when my friend got a loaded BMW 535 wagon $10k+ off because the dealer accidentally got it with a stick shift and it had sat on the lot for almost a year.
 
They've probably hit a wall where everyone willing to rush to buy/lease one before the credit expired has been exhausted. Too many cars missing one or two options that a lot of us want. I also suspect they've stopped adding them so the number of available cars doesn't keep going up making it look like they're not selling. They can't even sell this grey one with tech package which I think would have gone quickly before the end of the month. https://lucidmotors.com/inventory-vehicle?UUID=6887923fe552288b09b4a533

Still seems dumb they made so many of these weird spec ones, I wonder how long they're going to be stuck in inventory now.

I also wish I didn't hate the white interior because this is exactly my build but Yosemite instead of Tahoe (and being delivered to Costa Mesa too) https://lucidmotors.com/inventory-vehicle?UUID=683b27f67ebc86740ec55579&shortCode=EAYVKZ
The one with the Tech package does NOT have dynamic handling which most people would want, especially with bunch of other upgrades.
 
The credit was only for leases. The car you linked to doesn't have the dynamic handling package, very few people would want a top spec build without that.
And yet one who's only option was the tech package also sold before the end of the month. I'm saying people were much more likely to settle for anything before then.
 
They've probably hit a wall where everyone willing to rush to buy/lease one before the credit expired has been exhausted. Too many cars missing one or two options that a lot of us want. I also suspect they've stopped adding them so the number of available cars doesn't keep going up making it look like they're not selling. They can't even sell this grey one with tech package which I think would have gone quickly before the end of the month. https://lucidmotors.com/inventory-vehicle?UUID=6887923fe552288b09b4a533

Still seems dumb they made so many of these weird spec ones, I wonder how long they're going to be stuck in inventory now.

I also wish I didn't hate the white interior because this is exactly my build but Yosemite instead of Tahoe (and being delivered to Costa Mesa too) https://lucidmotors.com/inventory-vehicle?UUID=683b27f67ebc86740ec55579&shortCode=EAYVKZ
They will just use them as loaners, no big deal….
 
The pool for 100k vehicles is finite and people want an exact build and are no longer settling for what’s available.

There was a rush for the $7500 credit and now there isn’t.

Last count shows over 130 vehicles.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6557.webp
    IMG_6557.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_6558.webp
    IMG_6558.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 114
Six fully loaded GTs on the website currently in AG or Black, most I’ve seen so far.
 
Six fully loaded GTs on the website currently in AG or Black, most I’ve seen so far.
Not sure what you are seeing but I don’t see any fully loaded GGTs. There are a few semi-full spec. Only 2 with Tech package with one being almost base spec. I have been checking regularly (5-6 times a day) and have not seen a fully loaded one in a week and only 2 or 3 total.
 
Power Package and Tech Package are different versions of the same and not available together, so I think it is showing you cars with Power OR Tech. In your case, you are seeing ones with Power and not Tech.
 
Back
Top