Gravity V3.5.7

Well, according to @marqie , you can’t get that big update next week unless you have this one, so getting this one means you are at least eligible to get the big update. To me, that’s worth some excitement.
I'm excited. 3.5.7 was my first OTA update since I got my Gravity on 3/30. My last car was a P2 that held me over until there were better EV options. It's nice having an app to push through updates. Polestar needs an upgrade to their app and UI. Looking forward to the big update over the coming weeks.
 
Why is everyone amped about getting this update. It does nothing noticeable. No new features. No robustness. Just behind the scenes software tweeks.

The next update to come in another week, that this is prepping for is the one we should be eagerly awaiting.
Are we not allowed to be excited? We know what it's for. It's progress, even if we can't see it. And we'll be excited even more for the main update. And the next one and the next. Let folks have their joy and fun.
 
My 3.5.7 arrived this evening too… seems like a large batch just rolled out.
 
Are we not allowed to be excited? We know what it's for. It's progress, even if we can't see it. And we'll be excited even more for the main update. And the next one and the next. Let folks have their joy and fun.
It's like NFL fans getting excited for the NFL Draft. It's not actually winning a game, but they know it's an important step toward getting there!

How's that for a tortured analogy? 😊
 
Just got the update notification for 3.5.7. The first OTA update for my Gravity GT.
 
According to those who received earlier, it seems to improve lock/unlock functionality besides everything that has been said.
Lately I've been playing a little game of sorts. Everytime I walk up to the driver door, I start counting off the seconds till the door handles present and mirrors unfold. Maybe 1 in 5 times it opens right away. Usually it's somewhere between 5 and 10 seconds of standing next to the door.

After 3.5.7 installed a couple of hours ago, I tried twice (at least an hour apart). First time, 3 second. Ok, promising. Second time, 17 seconds. Humph.
 
Lately I've been playing a little game of sorts. Everytime I walk up to the driver door, I start counting off the seconds till the door handles present and mirrors unfold. Maybe 1 in 5 times it opens right away. Usually it's somewhere between 5 and 10 seconds of standing next to the door.

After 3.5.7 installed a couple of hours ago, I tried twice (at least an hour apart). First time, 3 second. Ok, promising. Second time, 17 seconds. Humph.
Have you tried turning proximity lock off for a few days? I had a loaner last week and it was HORRIBLE with the proximity unlocked/lock so I turned it off and just used the key card for a few days. Turned it back on after a few days, just to see if anything changed, and it worked perfectly for the last two days thru my return. I don’t know if that truly helped or what, but just throwing it out there
 
Have you tried turning proximity lock off for a few days? I had a loaner last week and it was HORRIBLE with the proximity unlocked/lock so I turned it off and just used the key card for a few days. Turned it back on after a few days, just to see if anything changed, and it worked perfectly for the last two days thru my return. I don’t know if that truly helped or what, but just throwing it out there
I didn't even know that could be turn off.
 
Why is everyone amped about getting this update. It does nothing noticeable. No new features. No robustness. Just behind the scenes software tweeks.

The next update to come in another week, that this is prepping for is the one we should be eagerly awaiting.
It seems to have fixed my key *knock on wood*.
 
What a nice surprise before our road trip tomorrow. All it took is to take a short ride, as if it didn't like the WiFi in garage...
Same here. Same as last update. I hear it's coming out and stop driving the car not wanting to miss the update. As soon as I give up waiting and drive the car it wants to update. Coincidence ?
 
Off topic but would love a camping thread if we don’t already have one? We attempted once in the Model Y and it did not work out well. I feel like this vehicle is perfect for it. Plan to explore this more!
Check out camping posts from @raleighone...some good stuff there!
 

Attachments

  • pi vs sq root of neg one.webp
    pi vs sq root of neg one.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 91
I did the up date 3.5.7 for my Feb. 2026 GGT. Now it said to up date my fob. I do not want to because the FOB has all way work great.
Do I have to do the key fobl up date?
 
I did the up date 3.5.7 for my Feb. 2026 GGT. Now it said to up date my fob. I do not want to because the FOB has all way work great.
Do I have to do the key fobl up date?
There was no key fob update in the last 2 updates. You also don’t need to do it if things work fine.
 
Was informed by the App notification that a fob sw update was available. Initiated an update thru the App and it informed me that I was already at the latest version. Received 3.5.7 last night. 19 minute install. Life is good.
 
THANKS FOR THE REPLY
I am new to this and I am old.
After the up date I got this under key fob
" This update provides new software for a better keyfob experience.
Before you start:
Place your key fob next to this phone
Make sure you're at least 50 feet away from your vehicle
If you have multiple key fobs, update each one separately
This phone will first connect to your key fob to check if the software update applies.
GET STARTED"
That is why I thought it was telling me to up date my key FOB.
 
Lucid never said that 3.5.7 affects fob reliability in any way.
That was just anecdote/speculation from forum members and likely not correct.

3.5.7 prepares Gravity for the coming feature release OTA.
 
Back
Top