Off topic but would love a camping thread if we don’t already have one? We attempted once in the Model Y and it did not work out well. I feel like this vehicle is perfect for it. Plan to explore this more!I’m taking the car camping this weekend…I haven’t received the update notification yet, but am reluctant to update it until after the trip.
I like to see things in a positive light, rather than a "not negative" view. Glass half full kind of thing. YMMV.To be fair, this update adds no new features and is just designed to prep the existing software for the actual big upgrade that will be coming in the next week or so. Let’s hope that this upcoming big update gets the same glowing reviews.
Physics Joke: "Everyone seems unbalanced, we could use some more positivity around here" said one ion to another.I like to see things in a positive light, rather than a "not negative" view. Glass half full kind of thing. YMMV.![]()
I have 2 Gravity’s. One got it two days ago. The other has not gotten it yet. The older one didn’t get it yet.Just got a notification that 3.5.7 was available. Iinstalled in about 15 minutes.
Should we still expect the "big update" after v3.5.7 to start rolling out to Gravitys this weekend?
Well, according to @marqie , you can’t get that big update next week unless you have this one, so getting this one means you are at least eligible to get the big update. To me, that’s worth some excitement.Why is everyone amped about getting this update. It does nothing noticeable. No new features. No robustness. Just behind the scenes software tweeks.
The next update to come in another week, that this is prepping for is the one we should be eagerly awaiting.
Same here.Seems to be pushing out still, I just got the notification that 3.5.7 was available for my Gravity. Installing now.
According to those who received earlier, it seems to improve lock/unlock functionality besides everything that has been said.Why is everyone amped about getting this update. It does nothing noticeable. No new features. No robustness. Just behind the scenes software tweeks.
The next update to come in another week, that this is prepping for is the one we should be eagerly awaiting.