Gravity V3.5.7

I’m taking the car camping this weekend…I haven’t received the update notification yet, but am reluctant to update it until after the trip.
 
I’m taking the car camping this weekend…I haven’t received the update notification yet, but am reluctant to update it until after the trip.
Off topic but would love a camping thread if we don’t already have one? We attempted once in the Model Y and it did not work out well. I feel like this vehicle is perfect for it. Plan to explore this more!
 
To be fair, this update adds no new features and is just designed to prep the existing software for the actual big upgrade that will be coming in the next week or so. Let’s hope that this upcoming big update gets the same glowing reviews.
I like to see things in a positive light, rather than a "not negative" view. Glass half full kind of thing. YMMV. 🙃
 
Screenshot 2026-06-02 at 4.50.26 PM.webp

it's trickling down to owners, very slowly
nothing for me as well yet
 
Nada for me. I wonder if the car is mad at me because I didn’t take it camping
 
Should we still expect the "big update" after v3.5.7 to start rolling out to Gravitys this weekend?
 
Should we still expect the "big update" after v3.5.7 to start rolling out to Gravitys this weekend?

Likely next week to most people from the last thing that Nick said.

Screenshot 2026-06-02 161507.webp
 
Seems to be pushing out still, I just got the notification that 3.5.7 was available for my Gravity. Installing now.
 
What a nice surprise before our road trip tomorrow. All it took is to take a short ride, as if it didn't like the WiFi in garage...
IMG_7937.webp
 
Last edited:
Just got notified 1/2 ago. I guess I’ll take it camping now
 
Why is everyone amped about getting this update. It does nothing noticeable. No new features. No robustness. Just behind the scenes software tweeks.

The next update to come in another week, that this is prepping for is the one we should be eagerly awaiting.
 
Why is everyone amped about getting this update. It does nothing noticeable. No new features. No robustness. Just behind the scenes software tweeks.

The next update to come in another week, that this is prepping for is the one we should be eagerly awaiting.
Well, according to @marqie , you can’t get that big update next week unless you have this one, so getting this one means you are at least eligible to get the big update. To me, that’s worth some excitement.
 
Why is everyone amped about getting this update. It does nothing noticeable. No new features. No robustness. Just behind the scenes software tweeks.

The next update to come in another week, that this is prepping for is the one we should be eagerly awaiting.
According to those who received earlier, it seems to improve lock/unlock functionality besides everything that has been said.
 
Back
Top